• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Duck

Smash Champion
^

Is closing in on 1,000 posts, was registered in the same month as myself, has a roll of toilet tissue for his avatar, and is a Smash Apprentice.

FoxIllusion

Smash Apprentice
1. Robotic Operating Buddy, in Starfox 64.

2. 1992

3. No

4. Starfox

5. 1989

6. 1995

7. 2D Pong

8. Spark, Gemini, Snake, Needle, Magnet, Hard, Top, Shadow, Bubble, Air, Quick, Metal, Wood, Flash, Crash, Heat, Break man, Dr. Wily.

9. WarioLand

10. ExciteBike 64

Bow and Arrows, Boomerang, Hookshot, Bombs, Magic Powder, Fire Rod, Ice Rod, Bombos, Ether, Quake, Lamp, Magic Hammer, Flute, Net, Book of Mudora, Bottles, Cane of Somaria, Magic Cape, Magic Mirror, Peaguses Boots, Zora Flippers, Moon Pearl, Sword, Sheild, Power Gloves, Clothing, Shovel, Super Bomb, Staff of Byrna, Peices of Heart, Heart Containers, Pendents, Crystals, Silver Arrows.

smashpsycho

Smash Apprentice
sadly i must think you are correct if everyone read TBCs post with more detail, would i be correct in saying that this confusion would never have happened?

emerald_pillow

Smash Ace
A: What fun is there in a drunken Mario?

Q: I read somewhere that Navi was considered for the original SSB before chosing Ness. What exactly could Navi had done for attacks?

emerald_pillow

Smash Ace
^ is a Mario fan that hates the Mario haters cult. Has a pretty long fanfic that seem will go on forever. . .hopefully.

Falco's chicken

Smash Journeyman
I can edgeguard ketchup!

... I'd play the same sound over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over............

If I was rich...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom