• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Well then I throw base five at you in angry defiance and earn two Ps and a Q. I mind them, and then get fifty points. lol I then empty my face guard out on you.

Dale

Smash Ace
Here, they even have jackets on to keep them warm from those cold desert nights.

Find a pic of Mickey Mouse wearing a Mortarboard.

RedYoshiOfDeath

Smash Apprentice
Man, you're pretty much quoting from the book. That's kinda unfair and it makes you look st00pid. And you didn't even try to get the Calvinball ^^
*Takes the Calvinball away from Dale and runs south, toward Chile where there is a "Person holding the calvinball gets a 10 minute break" zone.* Right next to that is a tree, worth one point, and up on top is a green flag. Find the blue one and get sent back to home base.

Dale

Smash Ace
So, the skyscraper falls onto me, just like he said. I might be a little worse for wear, but I'm doing fine. I'm paying my dues. But I'm angry too. So I throw the Illstrated Cookbook at the next poster. No drinks this time...my hands hurt too much

beefbutcher88

Smash Ace
Good: You call CBS, and they get a tape of it, and you become rich.

Bad: You call a record producer and Elvis starts making music again, because he is not talented at all (but more than pop singers and rappers)

Sit: You're a teenage father.

F

FangOfTheRabbit

Frogs are sexyfull
Their long legs just make me drool
They are so **** hot

Now haiku about captain crunch

Dale

Smash Ace
Good: The person you are stalking find out but she doesn't care. She thinks you're hot too and ends up making lots of teh babiez

Bad: She hires a hit man to take you out.

Sit: you are in a quiet park setting and a squirrel is on your lap eating birdfood.

Dale

Smash Ace
Ultimaiq, buddy, your sentences are supposed to make sense. You don't just pick out 12 words for that letter. They should be a sentence like RedYoshi's. BTW if I could give out some sort of prize it would be to RedYoshi because all the words are real and it is a complete sentence. Good Job. Anyway, here's mine...

Quiet Quells Quarrel Quite Queriously, Queerly, Questioning Questionable Quarks.

Dale

Smash Ace
Let's go kids, get on
Teh Breakfast Boat is leaving.
What's up with the hat?

Write about The Sun

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
Good: A woman sees this and shes one of those animal lovers and gives you 2000$ because you are so nice too the animals.

Bad: The squirrel has rabies and bites you.

Sit: You are watching CNN.

Dale

Smash Ace
I throw a bone (obviously) and get rid of the dog. And you stumble into a "kick the person in this zone" zone...so of course kick you until you drop the Calvinball. I take it and run up the afforementioned tree and grab the flag and I now I start running to the closest river I can find...

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
*Gasp* *pant* Ok. I'm back.

First of all, I want to apologize PROFUSELY to those of you that have been waiting on me. I've been off the Internet for basically a month, and the one time I went back I didn't have the time to throw down the results and stuff.

Secondly, my props to cheeseguy, you deserved to win.

Thirdly, I've made a prize myself, so CerbKirby, if you don't feel like making a prize, I've got it covered. Or we can do two prizes. Whatever. Drop me a PM to discuss this.

Again, I AM SO SORRY for keeping you guys out of the loop. It shouldn't happen again, at least as long as I'm in college. I get on the net at least once a day here.

Results in a day or two. (I SWEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom