• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dale

Smash Ace
You'd think finding this guy would be easy, being perhaps the bect comic-strip writer ever. Took me a while to find it did.

I'm feeling really bored... so find a pic of Steve Irwin's daugher.

Dale

Smash Ace
Unacceptable..."*** Flont Blorny Sloo" was obviously not random. I have an odd feeling that it was quite premeditated.

F

FangOfTheRabbit

Viability of such random outbursts is allways an important factor. If there was ever a case in which the outburst itself didn't make sense, then the poster would feel quite stupid, neh?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
If you haven't noticed, Baha has been .......late updating the game. I've "comandered" it until he comes back, and if he doesn't by the time TAFE starts, I'll continue to run it. (With a bit of help from Tic, hopeully)
Anyway, upates.

Zelda
Samus
Peach
Jiggly

No one got the scores so no bonus.

cheeseguy: 11740 points
Ignatius256: 8000 points**
Afrotaki: 6600 points
Tails the Fox: 1650 points OUT BY CHOICE
MEWTWOMASTER2002: 2200 points
MassChaos: 700 points
MasterMewtwo: 900 points
Killer_Kirby: 300 points*
Kostizzle: 300 points*
CardzMaster2004: 650 points
EvilAttackLlama: 200 points*
YellowPikmin: 170 points*
shadowhuntr000: 300 points
Choknater: 1 point
Ssbmrulesall: 190 points

AND CHEESEGUY IS THE WIENER!
If I'm correct, CerbKirby was working on your prize, so i'll see what's going on with it and let you know.

*clears scorecard*

OK, next round.
Samus
Fox
Falco
Capt. Falcon

Invisible Melee
3 mins
Items on Low
Venom.
Multipliers same as above.

Let the betting Begin!
(BTW, if you see this Baha, PM me.)

Ssbmrulesall

Smash Ace
1. Mushroom Kingdom
2. Toad Town
3. Bowser's Castle
4. Donut Plains
5. Forest of Illusion
6. Underwater
7. Forever Forest

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
X-men is probably not what we are talking about. Me? even I don't know what im talking about sometimes, now is one of them since I had to sart with the letter X wich is pretty hard if you don't come up with something stupid like I did right now. Tired of reading? no way you want to read this? You still reading? Hey why don't you want to stop reading this stupid post? OMG I can't belive you are still reading this, well im tired of writing this anyway so I'll probably stop.
Hmmm they left, that means I win! if not, whoever reading this has a pretty strong mind.

ultimaiq2

Smash Lord
Good: you spot Osama and call the American army and they are just around the corner so they gun him down.
Bad: you yell: Osama you suck!!. and some Afghanistan soldiers gun you down.

You are falling of a 500 meter cliff.

CerbKirby

Smash Lord
Whoa, was I supposed to be making an award? I'm sorry, I'll get right to work on it :(. Okay, I checked HoB, and saw the request. I'll get to work on it, what with all this day off of school and all (**** snow day :mad: ).

I think I'll join in on the betting...100 on Fox.

Dale

Smash Ace
1. Mushroom Kingdom
2. Toad Town
3. Bowser's Castle
4. Donut Plains
5. Forest of Illusion
6. Underwater
7. Forever Forest
8. Dougnut bridge
9. Rainbow Road

David Kirk

Smash Ace
Yugiho, or however you spell that stupid crap that has like, three dumb titles for every system.

And someond also tell me why this is even considered a forum game...and not just spam? I mean, I thought that most games either had a point, or were fun...

Cardzmaster2004

Smash Journeyman
Fact: Alcohol+Fire=Really Big Explosion

With this known...

Now recovered from my recent benge on non-existant alcoholic drinks, I see another one slide my way. seeing no harm in a small sip, I pick up the glass and take a drink. But before I can, I see the army of Bob-Ombs gather at my feet. Before you can yell "OH ****!!!" , they explode, flinging extremily hot alcohol on my face. The alcohol bursts into flames, burning off the top layer of skin on my face. I rush to a nearby pool of water and put out the fire. Recovering quickly, I choose my next item of choice.

Nearby the Fountain of dreams (where I dunked my burning head) is a SSB:M crate. I pitch it at the next poster. Don't know what's inside though...hehehe....

Dale

Smash Ace
Sees the crate and trys to grab it out of the air but I remember I can't grab crates so it explodes on me. What's in it? NOTHING...it was an exploding crate and I get KO'd. I come back and start yelling at Cardzmaster.
I then Trow a Tweester Capsule at the next poster...and how about a Jack Daniel's Under the Sunrise?

Dale

Smash Ace
I'm just going to skip over David Kirk's post because he's a FG hater. And I'm gonna say...
Yoshi's Cookie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom