• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedYoshiOfDeath

Smash Apprentice
Dale knocks me over but I'm a cool guy so I help him out of the little prediciment that he's in. I untape the dynamite and throw it at the next poster...after lightning the fuse

MassChaos

Smash Ace
Good: All your limbs were broken but they are instantly healed.
Bad: You die

Sitcheeation: You live in Kansas and spell and say "situation" like "sitcheeation."

MassChaos

Smash Ace
I pour water over the fuse, toss the dynamite up, pull out a gun, and shoot the dynamite right in front of the next posters face.

Dale

Smash Ace
At the same time that I'm thinking about how much my face hurts I am also thing about what happened to the chef's knife. Oh, there it is...it falls fight back onto MassChaos' head. Ke kinda doesn't get up after that. So I pull out his wallet and take his money and I throw the empty wallet at the next poster.

Dale

Smash Ace
K, hang on a sec here...how come MassChaos skipped like 4 letters? lol, sure ultimaiq, you can have a sammich, just as long as I can be ruler of the land.

Dale

Smash Ace
No, besides it was a knuckle sammich anyway. I don't think you would have liked that very much.

Dale

Smash Ace
Perhaps another time, right now I could really go for one of those Vegemite sandwiches, you know, the one in that song about Australlia.

RedYoshiOfDeath

Smash Apprentice
Grabs the cocktail out of the air and drinks it, slams the glass down and makes that face that guys make when they drink hard liqor.
I like this trend, I think I'll toss aother drink at the next poster
Throws an Italian Screwdriver, underhand, to the next poster

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Good: you win a prize for the best strange accent.

Bad: You run away from home, come back and find your family gone, your house is picked up by a tornado, it lands in the land of Oz. . . (Insert rest of Wizard of Oz story here, but stop at the part where Dorothy has been captured)

Sit. You are wanted by the CIA for terrorism.

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
Quiver with fear at my super sammich-making skills!
*Puts two slices of cheese inbetween two slices of bread, cooks in microwave for 25 seconds, devours *:hungry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom