• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoX_KiLLz

Smash Journeyman
Good: You go to the souveneir shops and buy cool things.
Bad: You run over a local and kill him, thus being arrested and getting the chinese death sentence.

Sit.: Watching the Disney Channel.

RedYoshiOfDeath

Smash Apprentice
Good: You relive the old days and you are in a generally good mood once you're done.

Bad: You can't get zip-a-dee-do-dah out of your head! YAAHHH! MAKE IT STOP!!!! X(

sit: you are chopping wood

FoX_KiLLz

Smash Journeyman
Good: You waste all of your winnings on a SSBM tourney, and you win, therefore doubling your winnings.

Bad: You waste all your winnings on a SSBM tourney, and lose.

Sit.: Making bacon with very hot oil.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
I swallow a bomb and a rock, turn into demolishinist Kirby, throw explosives at the Italian Screwdriver, and shards of glass fly at the next poster.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
I run by and grab the flag of "give me all the Calvinball related items you posses" which means everything. You throw me the flag of massive points and the Calvinball, along with your watch and your wallet. I hit the Calvinball through the wicket standing in for base five and score millions of points and a W. Large cheers erupt through the crowd as the victorious player meets the Cheerleaders for smoochies.

Corin

Smash Lord
But the cheerleaders are male! making you drop the flag and run like heck, then the cheerleaders steal the flag and accidentally break it, for some reason, this gives me everything you stole!
The cheerleaders then chase Creature_85 around the "chase creature_85 around" zone because I told them to and they work for me. XD

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
11. Dr Edwin Lindsay. He delivered the Heart of Mantorok
12. I don't have Majora's Mask so I don't know
13. Both are false.

Dale

Smash Ace
well I take the "you lose all of your points" goal and move it to the "get lots of points" goal. You throw the Calvinball at the "get lots of points" goal and end up losing all of your points, but I graciously grab the Calvinball you threw at me and I run like heck to Calvin Base XI.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
I have no clue about the others, but I know that 12 is Igos Du Ikana. (and I should know, since he is one of the main characters in my fic.) You also fight his two cronies if that counts.

Can anyone post questions?

Dale

Smash Ace
I grab FoX_KiLLz's wireless bill and I hold it above my head and shout out to the world how much money he pays for his wireless usage. He sees that this was not a good idea on his part and he tries to get it back. He tries jumping but he's just too short.
FoX_KiLLz starts to annoy me because he keeps bumping me so I yank off his left boot and throw that at the next poster along with a Blue Hawiian Screw.

Aurora Grid

Smash Lord
Originally posted by Metroid Killer
why would it be spamming...?

btw cool pic, I have never seen it before!
You know the

You Post
I Post
You Post
I Post

Rule, I probably have gotten afraid I'd be warned by a mod. ;)

Well and as for the pic Thanks I tought it was cool too, reason why I wanted to post it so bad.

Find me a pic of a Kid with a Weapon

Dale

Smash Ace
Good: You are playing frog baseball with an actual baseball that just happens to look like a frog and everyone enjoys the game.

Bad: You are using an actual frog to play baseball and after the first hit it splatters into millions of tiny pieces that get all over everybody, giving them all warts. Therefore everybody did not enjoy the game.

sit: You are eating a peppermint

Dale

Smash Ace
Too easy. World, meet Li'l Jimmy. The FBI's first 6 year old sniper

Find me a picture of a pot with Boston Baked Beans in it

Creature_85

Smash Lord

This works doesn't it? Find a picture of a monkey with a magic muffin. (If you don't recognise this at once, you'll never get it)

EDIT: Oops, he beat me to it. Still, I challenge someone to find it anyway. Here's the answer to the above.

EDIT: People keep beating me to the punch. For the record, I also found that picture.

Dale

Smash Ace
Got crazy chickens,
Runnin' round outside my door...
Crazy stew tonight! ^^,

Write about The Riddler

RedYoshiOfDeath

Smash Apprentice
Ha! No, but that's all the information you'll be getting from Dale. I personally think that he's a cheese master though...think about that.

Cerebrate

Smash Lord
Since it was a double post, I'll just post the one I could find. By the way, Dale, your shark picture doesn't count because it isn't real.:p

Find me a picture of ants carrying leaves.

Dale

Smash Ace
Ok, here's your ants. And I know the shark pic was never taken in the way you see it. But I love it so.
And Creature_85, I was going to put your pic here too so everything was back in line. I also think I know what your referencing to, but I cannot find that picture. Sorry

Find a pic of Guy LeDouche

Aurora Grid

Smash Lord
Good: It Tastes Good and Gives you good breath.

Bad: It sets your tongue on fire giving you a rather unpleasing smokey breath.

Sit: You Have a HUGE Bazooka.

Creature_85

Smash Lord

I still challenge someone to find the monkey with the magic muffin. I'll give you a hint, he's from the Fairly Oddparents movie.

RedYoshiOfDeath

Smash Apprentice
The picture you're looking for is not findable on the intarweb. Well I don't know but I did look for about an hour. Here is the closest thing I found.
Theres your muffin and I assume the thing in the back is an evil monkey...thing.

No arguing about how the pictures not what you wanted and what characters aren't what. Just go along with it please. It was a very spastical picture to have someone find in the first place.

Now, find a picture of a red and a blue Sharipe marker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom