• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonicX580

Smash Lord
Snake f-smash (you guys can thank me later).

Diddy Kong -63
Ice Climbers - 50
Kirby - 14
Link - 150
Mario - 35
Pikachu - 14
Pokemon Trainer - 82
R.O.B - 54
Samus - 47
Snake - 54
Yoshi - 34
Zero Suit Samus - 29

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
Kirby Hammer on Mario (must... stay... alive!). Also, I just wondered what would happen if I attacked link, I didn't say I would.

Diddy Kong -63
Ice Climbers - 50
Kirby - 17
Link - 150
Mario - 28
Pikachu - 14
Pokemon Trainer - 82
R.O.B - 54
Samus - 47
Snake - 54
Yoshi - 34
Zero Suit Samus - 29

Also, anyone wanna get a truce with me?

Edit: We still need to make Kirby's statue heal more. *Glares at SirKibble*

SonicX580

Smash Lord
Kirby Hammer on Mario (must... stay... alive!). Also, I just wondered what would happen if I attacked link, I didn't say I would.

Diddy Kong -63
Ice Climbers - 50
Kirby - 17
Link - 150
Mario - 28
Pikachu - 14
Pokemon Trainer - 82
R.O.B - 54
Samus - 47
Snake - 54
Yoshi - 34
Zero Suit Samus - 29

Also, anyone wanna get a truce with me?

Edit: We still need to make Kirby's statue heal more. *Glares at SirKibble*
Ha! I will make sure you are gone.

PrepareYourself

Smash Ace
Pikachu Volt Tackle!

Diddy Kong -63
Ice Climbers - 50
Kirby - 17
Link - 150
Mario - 28
Pikachu - 14
Pokemon Trainer - 75
R.O.B - 54
Samus - 47
Snake - 54
Yoshi - 34
Zero Suit Samus - 29

I'm not using the other attacks, hope that's okay.

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
What are you people doing, the same we did and avenge people... so you're giving us a taste of our own medicine...?!

FINE! it's not like we didn't ask for this when we eliminated your precious, so have at you!!
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
JIGGLYPUFF HAS BEEN REDUSED TO A LIQUID STATE!!!! EVERYONE!!! ATTACK SONIC NAO!!!!
Oh.... sonic is dead.... hey kinzer, who do you want to win?

Charizard92

Smash Champion
My Prediction: Link will win, PT will win second. PT will stick to his promise, and the Peachs will be pissed, despite the fact that the resentment started two rounds ago...

(Flashback starts)
IT was at the end rounds of the second hurt and heal. I knew the Peach's plans, after all their enemies were gone, PT will be first on the chopping block. Only one hope remained for him, take out someone a bit higher. I went for Shiek. This pissed off Rockin, who tried a counter attack. Fortunately, the peachs bit off more than they can chew when they tried taking down Lucario, as she wound up in third. Second place went to PT, first to Zelda. Any attempt to bury the axe from the previous round ended in vain, as Rockin was still pissed. There was only a temporary armistice between PT and Zelda/Shiek. Peach won that round. After that, I promised payback at Zelda/shiek for refusing to drop the grudge. This time, I came with an army. Plans were released to take out Zelda, to make a big ***** slap to Rockin for the distrust. Things made an unexpected turn, as instead of being the expected powerhouse, Peach was growing weak. My army, against orders, delivered the final blow. While I lost an ally, I also lost a threat, so this didn't matter to me much. I just wanted to deliver a major blow to Zelda/Shiek. I joined with Link, and signed an armistice with Snake, Falco, and Jigglypuff. My army took out Falco without my orders again, and the pissed off princesses possessed Jigglypuff to attack. Now, My friend will likely win, and I know that I helped him do that. Plans to try to bury the axe with the Peachs are planned, but with memmories of Rockin, doubts rise to if that will work.
(end Flashback)

Enough of that: time to strike:

Diddy Kong -63
Ice Climbers - 50
Kirby - 17
Link - 150
Mario - 28
Pikachu - 14
Pokemon Trainer - 77 (withdraw)
R.O.B - 54
Samus - 47
Snake - 54
Yoshi - 34
Zero Suit Samus - 27 (This is who Kinzer wants to win [Kinzer don't say anything])

Charizard92

Smash Champion
(Kill him/it!)
I'm pretty sure it's a male Pikachu (tail has no dent, Females have a dent in their tail).
Oh, and by the way, I just found a typo on my part

Diddy Kong -63
Ice Climbers - 50
Kirby - 19
Link - 150
Mario - 28
Pikachu - 6(Kill him/it!)
Pokemon Trainer - 79 (If the maker of this game wasn't biased against me, this would be done sooner)
Samus - 47
Snake - 54
Yoshi - 34
Zero Suit Samus - 27

Seriously, we really need a non-biased person to run this game. Rockin, don't tell me you're not, I know for sure you hate me to your gut. Otherwise your favorite character will still be here.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I prefer Link wins, since he has a high chance of it, but yeah Charizard is right, ZSS is the only other female still alive, and if I say she has my real favor, maybe they will forgive me.

Kris121

Smash Journeyman
Diddy Kong -63
Ice Climbers - 50
Kirby - 19
Link - 150
Mario - 28
Pikachu - -2
Pokemon Trainer - 80
Samus - 47
Snake - 54
Yoshi - 34
Zero Suit Samus - 27

Muahahah double post!

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I'm gonna let you all know this now. I am not biased and never have been. I have let go of that gruge weeks ago. Notice I didn't attack you till NOW. My only issue was that you didn't help the peaches much/nearly at all

More details later tonight

Diddy Kong -63
Ice Climbers - 50
Kirby - 19
Link - 150
Mario - 28
Pikachu - -2
Pokemon Trainer - 72
ROB - 56
Samus - 47
Snake - 54
Yoshi - 34
Zero Suit Samus - 27

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
LOL, news reporter rockin', also A1 feel free to help the Pokeymanz Trainors, but yeah as far as the current rules are, I have to play AS PT until something major happens.

Crazy_mofo213

Smash Lord
Diddy Kong -63
Ice Climbers - 50
Kirby -18
Link - 150
Mario - 28
Pikachu - -2
Pokemon Trainer - 72
ROB - 56
Samus - 47
Snake - 54
Yoshi - 35
Zero Suit Samus - 27

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
Diddy Kong -63
Ice Climbers - 50
Kirby -18
Link - 150
Mario - 28
Pikachu - -2
Pokemon Trainer - 72
ROB - 56
Samus - 47
Snake - 54
Yoshi - 35
Zero Suit Samus - 27
God I hate you.

Rockin, you still haven't made Kirby's statue heal more.

Kinzer, who should I hit? Can't until midnight, unfortunately. Give me 3 people; it's FS time for Kirby.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
I'm gonna let you all know this now. I am not biased and never have been. I have let go of that gruge weeks ago. Notice I didn't attack you till NOW. My only issue was that you didn't help the peaches much/nearly at all

More details later tonight
OK, on that, the truth was that I have a preference on using PT. He has no way of healing others. Also, considering that the Peaches had a massive machine to keep up their army, I thought they were going to survive. I told Kris not to attack any allies or armistices after he destroyed Falco.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom