• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakeadactyl

Smash Apprentice
1019. i feel ashamed for bringing up genitalia so much in front of a female poster =[ they are the fairer sex
1020. unfortunately, this thread fails until we get over 9000 posts and over 9000 genitalia

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
1021. Any numbered list is guaranteed to get messed up somewhere along the line.
1022. All the funny stuff was said 30 pages ago.
1023. No one has learned 1023 things here at best only 100.
1024. Only 100 or so of these are original, true, ironic, or sarcastic.
1025. Spamming fun threads is an easy way to get up post count
1026. Post count equals status, so spamming to increase it is acceptable
1027. Mods or high level players don't read this thread because they already know everything.
1028. Snake is insta win, Landmaster, Snake's rear, 9000, Melee > Brawl are all considered general knowledge since they have been repeated 100 times in this thread.
1029. Blanket statements cannot be countered and are the end all of all debates.
1030. Counterpoints are not need to win a debate.

1031. This thread is EPIC even if most don't realize it.

jakeadactyl

Smash Apprentice
1033. this thread could use some more genitalia
1034. everyone that has posted in this thread so far (except the guy that got to 1000) has genitalia
1035. i remember when this thread first started, and i even had genitalia back then

znintendotaku

Smash Journeyman
1045:if some makes a thread and your the first one to post, and your post reads "in b4 lock" you are cruel...

MaxThunder

PM Support
1047: even if you ask you will never unmask the seemingly unlogic secret about brokens...(seriously, what do people mean by broken? i have asked but no answer=()

MaxThunder

PM Support
1051: the brawl community it highly illogical...(reffering to broken meaning good)
1052: if you make a brawl/ melee compairing thread you get several hundred pages of spam...
1053: every brawl wavedash fantacising noob should go buy a waveboard and stfu and gtfo off smashboards=)

Edit: curse you jakeadactyl for posting 1050 just before meeeeeee!!!!!

jakeadactyl

Smash Apprentice
1053. my genitalia can do something that i call "wavegenitalia-ing" so i am broken, but i do not have broken genitalia

roy_owns

Smash Lord
Both agree Grampadorf moves onto the Finals!

Going through, Red/White Ice Climbers, Fusion Suit Samus, Purple ZSS, and Mr. Saturn Ness... It's NES Toon Link!

VS.

Going through, Gold Meta Knight, Black Sheik, Headband Pikachu, Fire Mario, and Dark Link... It's Grampadorf!

Sad to say though that this will probably be this threads last day. I hope you all enjoyed your selves and are looking forward to my Worst of the Worst Tourny going on in my other thread tomarrow!

Charizard92

Smash Champion
~Saved~
Yoshi
Captain Falcon
PT

~Remaining~
TLink
Ike
Lucas
Mario
Yoshi
Luigi
Olimar
Link
Lucario
Donkey Kong
Falco
Pikachu
Bowser
Fox
Marth
Ness
Diddy Kong
Kirby
Jigglypuff
Snake
Samus
Wolf
Ganondorf

~Eliminated~
26. Peach (THANK YOU FROWN! YOU DESERVE A COOKIE)
27 - ROB
28 - Pit
29 - Mr. Game & Watch
30 - Zelda
31 - Zero Suit Samus
32 - Ice Climbers
33 - King DeDeDe
34 - Sonic
35 - Sheik
36 - Wario
37 - Meta Knight

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
1061: It is perfectly rational and even healthy to still be buttsore that Brawl didn't turn out exactly how you wanted it to even after 5 months.

1062: Whenever tripping is brought up, it is perfectly acceptable to act like it was discovered only a few minutes ago and go on a rant about it.

1063: Because Brawl wasn't made to your exact specifications, Sakurai is a failure of a game designer, an idiot, and completely insane.

BrawlBro

Smash Ace
1064: while i dont agree with what you say, i'll defend to the death your right to say it...
1065. Cool quotes are a surefire way to make your post win.
1066. Quoting the post directly above you is unnecessary, yet everyone does it.
EDIT:
1067: Replies are often posted so fast it can ruin your post.

Mr Mattastic

Smash Journeyman
1061: It is perfectly rational and even healthy to still be buttsore that Brawl didn't turn out exactly how you wanted it to even after 5 months.

1062: Whenever tripping is brought up, it is perfectly acceptable to act like it was discovered only a few minutes ago and go on a rant about it.

1063: Because Brawl wasn't made to your exact specifications, Sakurai is a failure of a game designer, an idiot, and completely insane.
1068: I got McRolld
1069: BrawlBro has the best smash vid ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom