• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

camo-man

Smash Cadet
~_~ Wtf was that? >___________________________________________________________________>

*stamps uber phail on mod revealing role*

Blazer

Smash Ace
SO HE ADMITS IT! HAHA! I told you that the one time you were actually mafia you would get lynched and I was right!

Jammer

Smash Lord
*Snow shoes to the Philippines, gets involved in an epic car chase involving bottle rockets and lots of ice cream, and steathily steals the horse from underneath spikehappy07's nose*

That's my horse!

Oh, wait, wrong color.

*sheepishly gives horse back to spikehappy07*

My bad.

ligolski

Smash Rookie
woots! a vote count:
Camo-man (10): Eor, KevinM, frozenflame751, Blazer, Jiano, commonyoshi, sanjuinuthus, Dark_Ermac, Pythag

and just like that another man is down, Camo-man was Brian Diderot, mafia alligned and buddy of Brian Diderot

Corrupt Cop (2): Dan Hoffman-mafia-Camo-man

You and Brian Diderot (tails3535) infiltrated the police 3 years ago slowly gaining the trust of everyone around you. Your mission overall is to eliminate the CSI and others while staying undercover so your mafia ringleader may succeed in his drug trafficking.
*You know how the CSIs work and what they look for. Therefore when it is your turn to be the killer, you have a greater chance of NOT leaving behind evidence. On a dice roll of 5 or 6 you leave behind evidence (I do the roll, but just to let you know how it works.)
**Your other mafia buddies Corrupt are: **********************
***You are mafia and win when the number of mafia members comprises half of what is left.

ITS IS NOW NIGHT, SEND IN NIGHT ROLES NOW...NO POSTING UNTIL I SAY SO

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
well that stinks. Losing because you got modkilled/ mod lynched. Even though he was mafia the way he died sucks. But, hey town is winning two mafia down in one day.

Dark_Ermac

Smash Apprentice
Or at least a free spot in the next game...

...Tell me again why we don't bother to have more than just 2 mafia games at once...

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
It's night, people. Next person to talk gets warned

hydrokyogre

Smash Apprentice
Lolz, this branched off into some weird stuff...

THAT'S MY HORSE! 8D

*charges at poster below with Link's FS*

Jammer

Smash Lord
*Launches an unprecedented, far-reaching presidential campaing, is elected president, and uses his 90-day police action powers to take the horse by force*

The American people will not stand for this terrorism! That's our horse!

ligolski

Smash Rookie
everyone shut the hell up, it was a deliberate action, so shut up and get in your roles, i think i am waiting for one or two more

ligolski

Smash Rookie
Day 3 Scene

The last day was thought to be a bloody mess, but it was nothing compared to bloodshed of last nights events. However it was a little more in favor of the lost and confused town members.
A gun shot rang out followed by another one close by, pulling everyone out of their sweeter dreams than the horror dream they seemed to be suffering from now. Eor and Sinz were both shot flawlessly through the head. The killers left no evidence behind.

However both were discovered to be bad guys. Eor was Joe Numun-independent.

You are Catherine’s father’s crony.
*You can communicate with Catherine’s Father, your boss. You guys may choose to kill one person each night. HE is charged with pming me the kill.
**You are un-role blockable.
***You will do the killing. You leave evidence behind on 5 or 6 of a dice roll.
****How to win:
-Don’t die
- Kill these people/they have to be dead whether by your hands or not: Dr.Gil Grissom, Warrick Brown, Captain Jim Brass, and Nick Stokes
-AND have one of you protected at some point and time
-AND one of you has to be special event investigated (have evidence compared to you) and be found not to have done the crime
*****If one of the last two fails or one of you dies then the only other way to win is to be last man standing…
Sinz was Kevin Jojo, mafia aligned.

Mafia Crony (1): Kevin Jojo-Sinz-confirmed

You have just recently joined a mafia gang. You are an inexperienced killer and are more susceptible to leaving behind evidence.
*When it is your turn to kill someone, you leave behind evidence on 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6.
**Your other mafia buddies are: ******************************************
***You are in mason with Sam Vega (****) who is TOWN and he doesn’t know you are mafia. Use this to your advantage.
****You are mafia and win when the number of mafia members comprises half of what is left

When the gunshots went off, Gotmink was interrogating some unknown person, but he didn’t survive the night either. It seems that whomever he was talking to broke his neck and left, leaving nothing to go on. Gotmink was Nick Stokes, pro-town.

Nick Stokes- town-GotMink-confirmed

Another of the main CSIs, you are very smart and capable man.
*You can choose to interrogate one person at night to determine if they are town, mafia, or independent…But you seem to have bad luck with witnesses. This represents itself with you having a 4/6 chance of dieing when you happen to investigate a mafia or independent member, but if you survive when you investigate the mafia/independent person that person will be automatically jailed (equal of being killed)…If you do not want to investigate anyone just pm me saying so. You are town and win when all the mafia and independents are dead.
Jiano was later found beaten but alive, he seems to be ok.

What a great night but at the same time what a terrible time, no evidence of any kind seemed to have been left behind. Once again the town will have to dive down into a democratic vote of who to kill.

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Wow, So much info.

Here's what I think.

Sinz was killed by Eor, while Eor was killed by mafia. Obviously Got Mink found an independent/mafia, and was killed.

Not sure about Jiano though.

Would be nice to get a tally of who is still alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom