• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SideEffect001

Smash Lord
Yeah bahamut I live in mag. Hmmm, you and bahamutess drive by here everytime eyy. Thats pretty cool, it would be funny to be passing by seeing you and be like, "hey thats bahamut." Of course that wouldn't happen seeing how I have no clue of what you look like. Not to mention the chances of us accidently seeing each other are very low. :p

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
SideEffect001 said:
Yeah bahamut I live in mag. Hmmm, you and bahamutess drive by here everytime eyy. Thats pretty cool, it would be funny to be passing by seeing you and be like, "hey thats bahamut." Of course that wouldn't happen seeing how I have no clue of what you look like. Not to mention the chances of us accidently seeing each other are very low. :p
Bahamut is a shaved black body builder. He posts his pics in the broom.

Half of the people in Smashboards seem to live in texas. Me and Scav live in neighboring towns north of dallas.

Duke

it's just duke. nothing to get worried about.
Although that is not a complete equation I will take in the literal form unless you are infering the exlamation point as a binary code or something.

Charmeleon=Charmeleon

#005 Charmeleon is the answer

camo-man

Smash Cadet
I got it!!! Ok, the ! is a sign which is for "factorial"

And a factorial of a number is multiplying all whole numbers lower than it that is a positive integer. That's what the math teacher said.

Sooo.... that would mean 5!

is actually 5 x 4 x 3 x 2 x 1 = 120. And.... Pokemon # 120 is......

STARYU!!!!!!!

gigayoshi

Smash Journeyman
DING! I'm back! How about after the results for the luigi kirby thing come we do a funny match. I don't mean ha ha funny. Have Fox vs. three handicap 1 pichus. Let's see if he can kill 8 pichus within 1:00. I'll leave the rest to the person who does the match. And btw, did you see the answer pikachuz? And I wish more people would join the letter thingy, I've made the mystery prize BIGGER! Just buy some helpful clues! :rolleyes:

EDIT: Oh, WTF! I'll tell you the prize. The correct guesser gets +50% to his winnings in bets and -50% to his losses! Rounded down that is.

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
Duke said:
Woodlands? Nobody who doesn't live in lord of the rings talks like that.

While you're here bahamut I just read the sailor moon mafia thread and I think maybe you are being rather harsh. I know Zman is rather hard to be patient with but atleast wait for the game to start to see if he is capable. Even I am confused by all of the new rules being added; I think you should give him a second chance cause not even the devil would wait on the mafia hosting list if it gave him the chance to take over the universe. I just think you were a bit harsh. :) <-----smiley for innocence...
I signed up again for a new mafia game anyway, so whatever. It;s Meteos BTW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom