• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dapenda

Smash Champion
Ipod shuffle's the way to go, although I could just listen to music using my computer at the moment

RoyPikachuMario

Smash Ace
I wasn't sure about giving Blade Marth the point because he named Big Blue and Mute City, while ArcticFalcon only said Big Blue. What do you guys think?

thedocsalive

Smash Ace
Because the platform(s) thing that flies you...theres no 'wind' effects , you are zipping through the city standing on a pieces of concrete lol, no inertia or whatever thing...
I think BladeMarth was describing Mute City, so point should go to AF, I think.

Lt. Killjoy

Smash Ace
Well, Luigi is correct, so you do get the point. However, the clues were intended to be looked into like this.

1) Luigi's Ladder: two Luigi's can go infinitely high with good timing by using their Up B attacks.

2) I didn't say Luigi's MAIN colors. He has a pink suit. Aerosmith has a song called Pink.

3) His forward air is a karate chop and his neutral air looks very ninja-like. I don't think he ever actually says Hiya though.

4) Yeah, you got this one.

Good job.

DarkRoom 5 pts
Fallen Angel II 5 pts
Lt. Killjoy 5 pts
NessExclusively 4 pts
Dan Smith 3 pts
Mikey Lenetia 3 pts
Matunas 2 pts
RoyPikachuMario 2 pt
Deus 1 pt
HAHAHAHACHOO 1 pt
Exovel 1 pt
Meleeruler 1 pt
Axem Smash 1 pt
thedocsalive 1 pt

Take it away FA2

Heat X

Smash Apprentice
I'm going with AF because if he doesn't post clues, i'll go and BM was describing mute city. and he said mute city first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom