• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If this thread gets over 100,000 replies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
You're all horribly, horribly wrong. The correction answer is: KIRBY.

1) Yes! I stole some materia from Cloud! - I'm looking for a specific materia. Whilst there are plenty to chose from, you all looked at it wrongly. The materia I'm looking for is Final Cut. Kirby's Up + B is called "Final CutTER".
2) Do not grill me! - Nobody really knows what Kirby is made of, but he's often mistaken to be a marshmallow, just like Jiggly. This was a stupid clue I guess.
3) Fire!!!!! - Dashattack. It was put in to confuse people who'd instantly think of Roy, Young Link, Zelda, the space animals or whatever.
[i}4) Watch me do cartwheels![/i] His roll. Docsalive got close with pinning that it was a roll.
5) Divine wind! - I thought this would break the deal, that's why I translated it into English to make it SLIGHTLY harder. His throws can be used as kamikaze moves, sacrificing your own stock to kill off your opponent without a single chance of recovering. No other character can do this (no, jumping off and fairing doesn't count).

Lt. Killjoy, the floor is yours.

BladeMarth

Smash Ace
I think i know the answer, i jsut dont know the exact name of the stage since i have played smash for ages, but i know its one of the F-Zero ones, i think its called Big Blue...or is it Mute City? Anyway, if i justify answer correctly i should get right anyway...

1. Because the platform(s) thing that flies you...theres no 'wind' effects , you are zipping through the city standing on a pieces of concrete lol, no inertia or whatever thing...

2. You can fall off the sides, and theres water there.

3. The race is never ending, and none of the racing cars ever wins.

by the way, if i am correct, someone else please make clues as it is almost 2am.

RoyPikachuMario

Smash Ace
You got it right, AF.

1. Blue is a homonym of blew, which is the past tense of blow, which is what wind does. You'd think there would be wind on this stage.

3. There are signs in the background.

ArcticFalcon: 2 points
RoyPikachuMario: 2 points
Axem Smash: 1 point
Heat X: 1 point
Kadiev: 1 point
SonicZeroX: 1 point
thedocsalive: 1 point

AF, it looks like you're the new clue master.

RoyPikachuMario

Smash Ace
FallenAngelII said:
You're all horribly, horribly wrong. The correction answer is: KIRBY.

1) Yes! I stole some materia from Cloud! - I'm looking for a specific materia. Whilst there are plenty to chose from, you all looked at it wrongly. The materia I'm looking for is Final Cut. Kirby's Up + B is called "Final CutTER".
2) Do not grill me! - Nobody really knows what Kirby is made of, but he's often mistaken to be a marshmallow, just like Jiggly. This was a stupid clue I guess.
3) Fire!!!!! - Dashattack. It was put in to confuse people who'd instantly think of Roy, Young Link, Zelda, the space animals or whatever.
[i}4) Watch me do cartwheels![/i] His roll. Docsalive got close with pinning that it was a roll.
5) Divine wind! - I thought this would break the deal, that's why I translated it into English to make it SLIGHTLY harder. His throws can be used as kamikaze moves, sacrificing your own stock to kill off your opponent without a single chance of recovering. No other character can do this (no, jumping off and fairing doesn't count).

Lt. Killjoy, the floor is yours.
Marshmallow? I never would've thought of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom