• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If there were 50 stages in Brawl, what would those last nine stages be?

Vasilicus

Smash Journeyman
Wario's Castle.... using the model from Wario Land II.
DK 64. Why was this left out?
The windmill from Ocarina of Time
Three stages from Link's Awakening, the greatest (non-smash) game ever made.
The ruins from Oracle of Seasons. The ones where you have to use the jewels to get in. That music was epic.
Glitch City.
Rainbow Road.

Eduardomsc

Smash Rookie
1)Space Colony ARK;
2)Elysia(Metroid Prime 3)
3)Sanctuary Fortress(alternating between light and dark versions,please)
4)A stage based on Radiant Dawn;
5)FOUNTAIN OF DREAMS !!!;
6)Pinna Park(ahh the possibilities...);
7)Hyrule Castle(again,the possibilites...);
8)a DK stage that's actually good;
9)Tallon Overworld

yeah,i like Metroid.yeah,i got pissed off with Frigate Orpheon.seriously,with three games completely full of beautiful places,they chose THAT to be the Metroid stage ??

Abstract_Heart

Smash Rookie
I would like to see some new pokemon stages with a little bit more creativity than just Pokemon stadium 2, Spear Pillar is cool but it is really annoying :( maybe a Fire Emblem stage like the castle where you fight Ashnard in Path of Radiance with Ashnard in the background. and gusty gardens from Super Mario Galaxy

Lemonwater

Smash Ace
1. Sector Z (N64)
2. Hyrule Castle (N64)
3. Fourside (Melee)
4. Sendoff Spring or Turnback Cave (Pokemon)
5. Final Destination (N64)
6. Dreamland (N64)
7. Saffron City (N64)
8. Mewtwo's Island (From Pokemon the First Movie)
9. Another Fire Emblem map or a DS/Wii map

Thunderfoot

Smash Cadet
1. Bowser Castle (Mario Kart Wii) Staged at the twisting corridor segment where sections of the floor rise and fall at given moments causing slopes to form and disappear. There should be Bowser statues in the back that spit red hot fireballs into the action.

2. Dedede Arena (Kirby Super Star) Fight within Dedede's boxing ring with waddle dees and friends looking on. Anyone can use the Green Missile by dashing into the ropes! Or the ropes should have a Mario Cape effect perhaps.

3. Tree Top Town (Donkey Kong Country) Bridges and platform built around two trees similar to Congo Jungle with a barrel cannon underneath for recovering. Only one person should be allowed in the cannon unless it is a team brawl, so attack the occupied barrel cannon to expel anyone inside.

4. Stone Tower (LoZ:Majora's Mask) A typical floating platform made with a handfull of slopes that occasionally rotates 180 degrees clockwise or counterclockwise. The stage rotates as fast as Pokemon Stadium's windmill, so don't expect to be magically standing on the underside after the flip. Nothing funnier than gimping someone trying to keep up with the rotation.

5. Bottom of the Well (LoZ: Ocarina of Time) Dark! Narrow! Scary! Well of Three Features. This one is a walk off stage in the catacombs of the well. There are a few water pits and platforms that appear and vanish like ghosts. If you get close to the edge a bubble might fly in and bump into you, and the last thing you want is a bubble flailing around disrupting your chain grabs.

6. The Awesome Black Hole (Star Fox) There is no main stage here. You stand on platforms made of various debris that float in from one side and out the other side. Sometimes a stray meteoroid will fly in and damage what ever it contacts. If it hits a platform it may break it in half or destroy it completely. Do not even try using the space animals' smash taunt because it is minimum likely that James will respond.

7. Tick Tock Clock (Super Mario 64) The ultimate Mario counterpick. Avoid if you have high blood pressure or low self-esteem.

8. Eagleland (Earthbound) This one takes place on top of a big-a-big bus that drives around Eagleland making pit stops at various locations. While the bus is in motion, falling on to the road will cause you to get ran over and/or left behind. Sometimes there may be another vehicle driving/flying in front of, behind, or along side the bus that might save you. If you are too high in the air when the bus enters the tunnels going to or from Threed you will be left behind, and bumping your head on the ceiling inside the tunnels will semi-spike you. If you thought fighting on top of the Monotoli building was great, then you might get a kick out of fighting at the bottom of it.

9. Pong (Atari) A stage with walk off edges and a ceiling to match, a paddle on each side, and a ball bouncing back and forth. Touching a paddle will bounce you towards center stage and getting hit in the back of the head with the ball will be like getting hit by a bumper. Of course attacking the ball to bounce it back is perfectly okay. Who doesn't want to play pong with Brawl characters? Also, do not think about swallowing the ball unless you want to look like a Looney Tunes character.

S

smash brawl player 99021

I think a good map would be like in Twilight Princess when fighting Zant the map change like that a lot... and a better mario map... and dk stage

AranOcean

Smash Ace
NNID
AranOcean
3DS FC
1220-8584-3874
1. Good Egg Galaxy
2. Fountain of Dreams (I'm suffering from FoD withdral .lol)
3. King Dedede's arena
4. Pokemon Stadium 3 (just kidding)
4. (for real this time) Bowser's Castle
5. Aqua Ambience (from DK Country)
6. Where you fight Ganondorf in Wind Waker for the final battle
7. Dreamland 64
8. Battle Tower arena
9. Space Colony ARK

Power Plus5

Smash Rookie
Fountain of Dreams
Kongo Jungle
Black Knight Fight Area
Zelda's Throne Room (Twilight Princess)
Temple of the Ocean King (Phantom Hourglass)
Princess Peach's Castle 64
That's all I can think of right now...

ZesuBen

Smash Journeyman
Subcon, SMB2 (Melee)

What more do you need?

... Oh, fine...

Halfmoon, Milky Way Wishes (KSS and/or KSSU)
Hyrule Castle Rooftops, Twilight Princess
Bob-omb Battlefield, SM64(DS) (The floating islet if you're all against solid ground stages)
The Laboratory, Gyromite (Whee, ROB rep)
NES, NES (The NES stage switches between different stages from oldschool games, like that one song switches between songs)
Wario's Woods, Wario's Woods
Fourside, Melee
Pokefloats, Melee

sam4

Smash Cadet
I would like a few N64 stages, (Hyrule Castle and Mushroom Kingdom FTW) and perhaps a Tetris or Dr. Mario stage... maybe even more Melee stages?

Er!ckLZ

Smash Apprentice
1.)FD W/ FLATFORMS xD
2.)SMASHVILLE W/OUT PLATFORMS
3.) YOSHI'S ISLAND W/ FIREBALLS!
4.)DRAGONBALL Z STADIUM
5.) DEF JAM PERFORMING STAGE =D
6.) A KITCHEN
7.) A STAGE THAT'S A STAGE IN A GAME
8.) BIKINI BOTTOM
9.)GOTHAM CITY!

StupendousMike

Smash Ace
Here's a couple I'd like to see in SSB4, and I'll try not to repeat a lot of what's already been covered...

- A Paper Mario stage of some sort (Rogueport, maybe, Thousand-Year Door is the only Paper Mario I've played)
- Hyrule Castle Town (Twilight Princess version, with intermittent swapping between the normal world and Twilight Realm)
- Hidden Palace Zone (Sonic & Knuckles, with the Master Emerald Shrine in the background)
- "Collector's Shelf," a touring type stage (a la Delfino Plaza) that drops you onto various Nintendo consoles and accessories. For example, you could bounce on an NES cartridge in the system, or battle on a slope on an N64.
- VIDEOLAND from Captain N! How could that not rule?

.Marik

is a social misfit
1. Rainbow Road.
2. Bowser's Castle
3. Something to do with Mario Party!
4. Old Princess Peach's Castle (N64)
5. Giant R.O.B. head?

And that's about it...

Dersprung

Smash Rookie
Let's see...
Zant's Throne Room from Twilight Princess (And it would shift between the different boss rooms, like the fight with Zant), The Comet Observatory, Blecks Castle from Super Paper Mario, Wario's Castle from different Wario Land games, Star Festival from Galaxy, Rainbow Road, Dedede's Castle, Flipside/Flopside from Super Paper Mario and.... BRING BACK FOUNTAIN OF DREAMS >.<

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
The Midair Stadium in the beginning of the Subspace Emissary would be sooooooooo nice.

Then there would be 3 total neutral stages (FD, BF and MS ... SV has the movin Platform)

My other 8 Votes:
Melee - Final Destination
Melee - Yoshis Story
Poke Float 2

Random Ideas:
A F-Zero Stage where you stay at one place.
A Mario Stage with Pipes (Like in SSB64)
A Yoshi-Stage on a big Egg xD
A Mario Galaxy Stage maybe (Gravity in the middle and not on the bottom... you could hit your enemy around the "planet" xD)
A Wii Stage on a Wii and with WiiMote and Nunchuk as Platforms x)

Cha0s Finale

Smash Cadet
Fountain of Dreams shouldve came back in Brawl. That was my absolute fav stage in Melee, and I was saddened that it wasn't brought over.

As for 64 stages, definitely Saffron City and Hyrule Castle.

Ochobobo

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1075-1052-5472
Given that I'm a Zelda fanboy with superfluous passions, I'd love to see another Zelda stage. I'd imagine an epic bout on Ikana's Ancient Castle from The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.
A Zelda dungeon-type, puzzle-oriented stage would be great for SSB. Things like switches you have to push, or something like the Ice Block puzzle from Twilight Princess (and pretty much every other Zelda game)... Puzzles like that could be in the game, and could give whoever solves them powerups, like in the WarioWare stage ... or the entire stage could be a sidescroller, and the players move from room to room after every puzzle solved. At the end there could be a boss, that would probably appear for just a few seconds and then die automatically, since having a choice between fighting the boss and knocking your opponent into the boss would be ridiculous. Then a heart piece would appear if you have it turned on, and the level starts over.

It would also bring about some epic Zelda dungeon music. (lol, ocremix)

felix0-9

Smash Cadet
a fire emblem stage that's a real location from the games and not a generic representation of the whole series. or, since they have a mario kart stage, a mario strikers stage would be cool too. and in terms of old stages, I'd like to see Fountain of Dreams come back.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I'd love to see new Pokemon coming out of the door in Saffron City.

Slasherx

Smash Ace
Well if you played Melee then you should know the trophy stages in the events.
Lol I'd like to brawl on Majora mask with Link just like on Melee.
Or even on Entei.

Pirate Goomba

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BackburningPyro
3DS FC
3969-6919-4080
Switch FC
2859 5488 3187
Hyrule Castle, Saffron City were gems. I was surprised to only see one Twilight Princess\Zelda level in brawl.

Kei_Takaro

Smash Lord
Well if you played Melee then you should know the trophy stages in the events.
Lol I'd like to brawl on Majora mask with Link just like on Melee.
Or even on Entei.
Yup! Thats what i wuz thinking too! But if it was anymore possible to use any trophy as a stage I would lol

Gladiator92

Smash Rookie
ikana stone tower (TLOZ MM)
aeropolis skyscrapers (F-Zero GX)
clock town (the tower at south clock town)(TLOZ MM)
twilight temple (TLOZ TP)
switch tower (Super Mario World)
the top of DK island (DK 64)
rainbow road (like port town... making stops...)(MK Wii)
the desktop (the one that appears in the SSB64 intro) (SSB)
wario's house (the one of diamond city, at the top of the hill)(WW inc.)

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
1) Bowser's Castle. Seriously, the lack of it is just wrong.
2) Peach's Castle. Whether it's from the first Smash or Melee, I wouldn't care. Both are fun, and ten times better than Rainbow Ride.
3) Windward Forest(or any stage based off of Quest 64 that would work). Plus, it even has some really good base music.
4) Pokémon Tower(not the one from the actual game, but the one I made, which is kind of similar to Race to the Finish from Smash 64, but with teleporters on each end and spikes way below).
5) Congo Jungle from Smash 64. Freakin' fun. More fun in Melee since everybody loves hazards in Smash 64.
6) Hyrule Castle. You got to love it.
7) Mushroom Kingdom 0(Smash 64), I, or II. They were all fun in their own right.
8) Sector Z. Corneria blows in comparison(Melee's isn't bad, though, since the scenery and the cannon are pretty cool)
9) Any Wario Land related stage. WarioWare sucks, is gross, and boring. Only the characters atleast...are cool.

Top Bottom