• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If Shadow was playable, who will win? Sonic or Shadow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dylan Guyenne

Smash Cadet
If Shadow was a playable character instead a assist trophy, He could use Chaos Control to do his special attack and then Chaos Blast for his final Blast and maybe Shadow can be faster than Sonic. I think that both are them are equal since in the Sonic games, they end up like ties. So, who do you think is the best?

NeoJames

Smash Cadet
Sonic is better.

Shadow's just an emo little over powered hedgehog who (almost) single handedly destroyed a series itself!

RenegadeRaven

Smash Ace

samper

Smash Cadet
The pistol wouldn't work in Brawl since the only things that can come out of a gun have to explode or be lasers (so says Sakurai, which explains Snake's explosive heavy move set).

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
He has a gun that shoots decapitated chao heads. That's too awesome.
lol

but seriously, it depends.

If Shadow were to be a clone (which he is anyway), then Sonic would win.
If Shadow had the guns and whatnot from his game (which was garbage), then Sonic would win because most of those weapons were not that incredible and had god-awful aim.
If Shadow had a moveset similar to what he had in Sonic Battle (with the Chaos power-induced punches and not-so-epic yet very effective Chaos Blast projectiles) then Shadow would win because he'd probably have more priority.

but forget about Shadow. Knuckles FTW.

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
Sonic, the original awesome.
Shadow sucks beyond belief, I wish game endings would stop disappointing me and JUST KILL THE CHARACTER OFF (I'm looking at you, SA2)

SmashAura4

Smash Apprentice
Dang it Sega, why'd you give a hedgehog a gun? It makes no sense.

But Knuckles in the brawl, that'd be awesome. He could glide back to stage, and have a crazy fsmash.

JiangWei23

Smash Journeyman
Shadow has a pistol.

He wins.

Shadow has this.
http://www.dan-dare.org/Dan Sonic/ShadowTheHedgehogWallpaper800.jpg

Sonic has a crappy spin dash.

Clear winner here.

If Shadow was a playable character instead a assist trophy, He could use Chaos Control to do his special attack and then Chaos Blast for his final Blast and maybe Shadow can be faster than Sonic. I think that both are them are equal since in the Sonic games, they end up like ties. So, who do you think is the best?
He could use Chaos Control to do his special attack and then Chaos Blast for his final Blast and maybe Shadow can be faster than Sonic. I think that both are them are equal since in the Sonic games, they end up like ties.
and then Chaos Blast for his final Blast and maybe Shadow can be faster than Sonic. I think that both are them are equal since in the Sonic games,
and then Chaos Blast for his final Blast and maybe Shadow can be faster than Sonic.
and maybe Shadow can be faster than Sonic.

T-REX!

Smash Apprentice
How bout knuckles and tails replace the space animals? :D

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
Knuckles can't be in Brawl. Ever! He lives on a floating Island all his life. He's too busy. Tails would be much better anyway. A kickass airgame.
Tails wouldn't be bad in Brawl now that an airgame is mentioned (especially since 49%+ of Brawl fights are fought in the air).

But Knuckles would kick ***. His power would be ********, his fire attacks would be broken, he can glide, he'd have a flaming uppercut, and he'd pick up giant boulders from nowhere and toss it at people, basically an attack better than Charizard's Rock Smash.

Soooooo, like I said... Knuckles FTW.

Dragonbreath

Smash Ace
Knuckles would have been Brawl if Sonic hadn't told him it was for the dreamcast.

Anyway, screw Shadow. Sonic knows chaos control, and he's so badass that he used it three or four times, then got bored with it.

And who said something about the spindash being crappy?:mad:

CUsmasher2011

Smash Journeyman
Sonic pretty much would wipe the floor against Shadow now....if you would have asked me when SA2 came out, I might have said different. Now this talk of Knuckles being in SSB someday....I give that two thumbs up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom