• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If (insert person) were a food, NOT Pokemon...

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/blog/index.php/2006/12/27/pokemon-diamondpearl-breaks-5000000-barrier/

so... yeah <.<
110,000,000 copies of pokemon games sold and counting (give or take a mill or two).
Now Mario is amazing (way better than pokemon) but... at 3 dollars a game pokemon would still beat out. That probablly isn't the case though... I'm purty sure the mario serise has earned way more than that...

BUT that doesn't change the fact that pokemon is one of the best selling series out there, period. It (like... every nintendo series) has changed the way games are made and marketed.
Super Mario Bros. - 40,230,000 (This one game alone and remember that Mario has more then 100 games most being Top Sellers).

My conclusion - Why do you argue against Mario's obvious superiority to Pokemon? He is more recognizable to children then Mickey Mouse and recently Sonic.

Edit: Oh you weren't. Still, I am going to rub it in your face. The game I mentioned has sold more then any other single game by the way.

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
The Wii is going to make Mario gain a new crowd of popularity. People agree that it will put him on top and birth him a new age. With the new pokemon games you can... throw realistically? Mario > Pokemon in the new Wii age. Therefore, they have a long way to go.

Also, on an OFFICIAL site, Mario has more then 250 million dollars so Wikipedia can suck it. However I am too lazy to go find it. Google it if you want to know.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Chris Cooper = a mango

Underrepresented in the fruit bowl, he can take the form of many a type of fruit and is oh so delicious

Jurgen Prochnow = a pear

Never seen often enough, and so delicious if you give him time to grow on you.

pikachun00b7

Smash Lord
commonyoshi: warturtle
Evil Eye: golbat
Uncle Kenny: mario(mario WILL become a pokemon oneday)
Me: A fat yellow mouse guess what it is.....if you guessed Grimer you where Right.
Note: Pokemon is a really good RPG at heart
Note#2: the Digimon game first premered in a sony based platform(PS1) so it must suck ***

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
commonyoshi: warturtle
Evil Eye: golbat
Uncle Kenny: mario(mario WILL become a pokemon oneday)
Me: A fat yellow mouse guess what it is.....if you guessed Grimer you where Right.
Note: Pokemon is a really good RPG at heart
Note#2: the Digimon game first premered in a sony based platform(PS1) so it must suck ***

si ke.

Top Bottom