• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If ICG held a tournment in Indianapolis

Pikachugirl

Banned via Administration
He wouldn't stop bugging me to ask if he held a tournement in indianapolis how many people could come, bring set ups(he can only be sure of two right now), and etc. He also said "he might have a low tier event or try something with Bushido Blade".

Like info on any good venues, preffered times and junk would be great to hear.

But we need all the numbers first

MegaFEAR

Smash Apprentice
Me and 2-3 others would definitely come to a tournament in Indianapolis, on pretty much any weekend. We live in cincy, and there are never any tournaments in the area.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
I moved this to Midwest forum as it isn't an official tournament with a date and all that, just scoping out whow ould show up

when you have confirmed a tournament will be held, remake a thread in the tournament listing forum :3

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
there is a melee tournament in Cincinnati in two weeks, cincy guy.

There have also been two Melee tournament in Columbus last (or is it this?) month.

Top Bottom