• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If assist trophies could become playable, who would your top 5 be to get converted?

BowserKing

Smash Lord
My top 5 (mostly assists) that could be playable in the future

5 and 4: Shovel Knight and Bomberman, due to popularity.

3. Midna: another Legend of Zelda character wouldn't hurt, and Midna would be the Twilight Princess represenitive, after they changed :4link:, :4zelda: and :4ganondorf: into :ultlink:, :ultzelda: and :ultganondorf:

2. Either Shadow (as echo-fighter or pseudo echo-fighter like Isabelle) or Knuckles: we do need another Sonic character While Knuckles would be my second choice, Shadow would be easier to implement, as he will share some moves with Sonic

While number one is not an assist trophy...

1. :249:: Lugia is my most wanted Pokémon for smash, as we do need another Legendary Pokémon (and one to represent Generation 2, which is quite underrated in smash bros (representation being :ultpichu:, one soundtrack and a few pokeball Pokémon and spirits))

Krystal is a honorable mention

A few other assists and Pokémon wouldn't hurt, but these are my top 5.

Last edited:

Tetrin

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-7468-3675-9681
1) Isaac
2) Skull Kid
3) Bomberman
4) Krystal
5) Waluigi

Lyn, Shadow, and Midna are honorable mentions here.

TheTruthSheet

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-3846-7402-4701
  1. Waluigi
  2. Guile
  3. Alucard
  4. Rodin
  5. Bomberman

And if we can include Pokemon on this list, I would definitely want Meowth.

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
1. Krystal-She would be another character from Star Fox who was pretty important in between adventures and command.
2. Isaac-He didn't deserve to be an assist in the first place.
3. Tiki-she is from Fire Emblem, but she can play uniquely different from the other characters.
4. Shovel Knight- He represents indie games a lot more then shantae in my opinion.
5. Spring Man- Should've been in smash in the first place, so why not?

Lenidem

Smash Lord
1. Skull Kid

My most wanted character by far. For several reasons, I think he's the best choice for a Zelda character. I place him before Midna mostly because I think Majora's Mask is a masterpiece while Twilight Princess is overrated and uninspired... but that's for another topic. Also Skyward Sword is the only Zelda game I didn't play, so no Girahim for me.

2. Isaac

I played the first Golden Sun on GBA and liked it a lot. Three games make it a real serie, so it shouldn't be ignored. Besides, Isaac could have some cool unique moves. He would make many fans happy and his presence in Smash could help Golden Sun gaining interest that could lead to a sequel, who knows.

3. Waluigi

I'm not a Waluigi fan. Actually, I don't even like him that much. But along with Dixie and Toad, he's one of the few Nintendo characters that I think should be there, wether I love them or not. Without them, the cast feels incomplete.

4. Krystal

I didn't enjoy Starfox Adventure at all. It was beautiful to look at, yes, but all in all, it was not a creative game. It's simple, aside from the very beginning and the very end, I don't remember much (except "Pathetic!" and "Hurry up to choose something, or get out!"). That said, The Starfox serie really deserves a truely unique character, and Krystal with her staff would be great for this job.

I'm not really sure for the fifth. Maybe Shadow, Bomberman, Ashley or Shovel-Night. They all look cool and seem kinda important, but I don't really know any of them. I'd also like some F-Zero racers, so maybe Goroh...

Top Bottom