• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If anyone from FL wants me to go to pound....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
We're gona have to have at least TWO decent size (20+ people) tournies before the weekend of jan 16th. I know it's seems a little tight, but it must be done if i want even a little chance to go.

If this happens, and we get at least 25 entrants, I will garuntee myself splitting top two with a singles entry of 10 dollars.

any ideas?

think we can make this happen?

donations are always accepted last minute :p

Masky

Smash Master
I want you to go, but didn't you just win over $600 two days ago?

CO18

Smash Hero
I want you to go, but didn't you just win over $600 two days ago?
Naw prob only like 160 lol winterfest didnt have the $$$$ to makeup for the guarnteed payouts.

I got 120 when I was supposed to get 450 .

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Never understood why people think their communities owe it to them to pay for their trip to an OOS tourney wtf???

I'd never pay for anyone to play smash. Pay for yourself. We owe you nothing Seibrik. This thread is in bad taste, sorry buddy.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
didnt say anyone owed me, just asked if people WANTED me to rep fl at all, this is a way people can help (since there are no tournies lined up before pound)

if not, i won't go prolly, so it is what it is.

Virdian City is next on my list, by then i will need 0 help in going, pound is just bad timing with tuition payments and stuff, but im not dumb and i know others have tuition of their own to pay for.

i was just mearly trying for the sake of trying.

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
i dont know if i should say something about it. i dont know you really well dude, but. making a thread about asking ppl if they want you to go? like dontknow, if u were some famous thing? dude. get your money.. it´s not trying, it´s the way u put it..

u could just say, i wanna make tournaments and at the same time, get some money. whos down? thats all

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Never understood why people think their communities owe it to them to pay for their trip to an OOS tourney wtf???

I'd never pay for anyone to play smash. Pay for yourself. We owe you nothing Seibrik. This thread is in bad taste, sorry buddy.
QFT.
No hate Seibrik

----------
Thanks Exarch, I'd rather you have this one. Much love to you Seibrik but .....yeah......

-Mike G

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom