• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

If A Disney character could be in Smash...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BerryBomber

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BerryBomber
If Disney would loosen up, a Disney-style brawler would be EPIC! Just imagine...

MICKEY MOUSE vs LIGHTNING MCQUEEN vs JACK SPARROW vs TINKER BELL

or

GENIE vs JACK SKELLINGTON vs INDIANA JONES vs MIKE WAZOLSKI

Neanderthal

★ ★ ★ ★ ★
The Seven Dwarves from Snow White.
They play like the ice climbers who you control all at once and all attack simultaneously when you press a button.

Unfortunately Sleepy falls asleep randomly and gets left behind all the time. Sneezy sneezes and falls over randomly in a similar manner to Brawl slipping.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
The Seven Dwarves from Snow White.
They play like the ice climbers who you control all at once and all attack simultaneously when you press a button.

Unfortunately Sleepy falls asleep randomly and gets left behind all the time. Sneezy sneezes and falls over randomly in a similar manner to Brawl slipping.
As epic as it would be to control all 7 Dwarves at once, (if that sounded sarcastic, I don't mean it to be) that would really crowd up the stage, not to mention lag it.

volbound1700

Smash Master
I'm surprised no one has said Mickey Mouse yet. I think a moveset based on his abilities in Epic Mickey games could be pretty cool! :)
There was once an Epic Mickey thread on here and it got trolled so much that Mario and Sonic was forced to close it. It got 11 pages before it was closed, I believe.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Because Star Wars now belongs to Disney...

Emperor Palpatine, also known as Darth Sidious, the Dark Lord of the Sith himself.

Join the Dark Side... :evil:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
There was once an Epic Mickey thread on here and it got trolled so much that Mario and Sonic was forced to close it. It got 11 pages before it was closed, I believe.
IIRC it also spilled a bit into the Wreck-it-Ralph thread.

volbound1700

Smash Master
That's a shame. But was it actually closed/removed, or did it just get locked?
It is locked. I didn't start it but I was one of about 2-3 people defending Epic Mickey while a large number wanted it closed because Epic Mickey was based off Mickey Mouse who is 4th party. Boo.

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
What about Hercules? Imagine if he meet up with Pit.
Also, Aurora just because I want to knock some personality into her.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
If I could add anyone, and I mean anyone, it would be Hades from Hercules. I always watched that movie only because of him back in the olden days.

Realistically, Wreck-it-Ralph.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Realistically, Ralph is the only Disney character who truly qualifies for a playable spot, seeing as he IS a video game character.

LaniusShrike

Smash Champion
I'd choose Rapunzel, just so I could attack people with my hair and sic my chameleon on them. That'd be super awesome. Her Final Smash would be her hair glowing to heal her wounds and then it'd come alive and start murdering people. Yep.

D

Deleted member

If we're talking specifically villains, then Jafar is the best choice.

His beard is so......twisted......:troll:

volbound1700

Smash Master
Peter Pan would be funt o play as in a Smash format. Disney has so many options it is not even funny. Of course we cannot leave out some of the great character ideas:

Mickey Mouse Club

Britney Spears
Jessica Simpson
Justin Timberlake
and as a side note although she wasn't in MM Club

Hannah Montana lol

Gingerbread Man

Smash Lord
I'd say either epic mickey or sora because they were on nintendo consoles. But I guess that isn't the point of this thread.

BirthNote

Smash Master
NNID
GeneticDestiny
The Shadow Man aka Dr. Facillier from Princess and The Frog. His friends on the other side would give him some crazy moveset ideas.

Jafar. Another evil sorcerer who I'm positive inspired the Shadow Man.

Aladdin. His SNES game was great, and he would be too.

Goliath would be a nice surprise, and since Keith David also voices the Shadow Man we get another excuse to have his voice. His intro could be him waking up from his petrified sleep.

Stitch has got to be considered. He'd be the size of Ivysaur with the strength of Ike. Terrifying.

Genie. He has nothing BUT unlimited potential with his semi-phenomenal, nearly cosmic powers and extreme sense of humor.

Tarzan would be cool too actually. Definitely a wild fighter.

Davidreamcatcha

Smash Ace
I still want to see the leaked concept art for that Disney fighter come to fruition, especially when it looked as though the roster was going to consist of mostly violent/crazy characters and villains.

There's also the unfinished Disney Rumble if you want to imagine how such a game would play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom