• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDAHO Smash Thread

knuttz45

Smash Ace
yes...whats your number...you should have mine.....also, skarykid, gingabread...you guys coming too? Can someone bring a wii or cube? I should be home by 5:30-6.

http://www.engrish.com/2008/08/if-the-flames-dont-get-ya-the-explosions-will/
http://www.engrish.com/2007/06/youll-block-traffic/
http://www.engrish.com/2008/02/hey-you-gotta-do-your-part/
http://www.engrish.com/2007/11/toilet-rules/
http://www.engrish.com/2008/10/or-you-could-use-the-door-on-the-right/ (I want this for my house)

Just remember, any smashfest at my place has one rule....

reddyspazz

Smash Cadet
so how did the rest of that go? it was hecka nice to get some pointers for melee. o, and we should do some brawl maybe sometime.

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
It was the ****. My ness was beast, well kinda. I was only disappointed about this one kid who told me he had gotten so much better and that i would be surprised but in reality didn't really didn't do much of anything different on the up side that other new guy looks like he has a lot of potential.

Also dom we all decided that you were probably a cheerleader at some point.

QraQ

Smash Ace
It was the ****. My ness was beast, well kinda. I was only disappointed about this one kid who told me he had gotten so much better and that i would be surprised but in reality didn't really didn't do much of anything different on the up side that other new guy looks like he has a lot of potential.

Also dom we all decided that you were probably a cheerleader at some point.
Ok just to let you know i dont read anything in this forum unless i can pinpoint my alias (
QraQ) out in a post. I just happened to see my name this time.

And do you guys have random meeting about this kind of **** now? No i wasnt a cheerleader but yes i wanted to/wouldn't mind being one. Spandex is a muscle's friend =).

-QraQ

knuttz45

Smash Ace
Qraq...its been almost a year since PitchD got banned for posting the 2 girls 1 cup thing....

and we knew it about the cheer leader thing...you like showing off your 3rd leg?

knuttz45

Smash Ace
*Pictures above*

Its perfectly normal nothing wrong with me....

...but were gonna need a clean up on isle 3....

knuttz45

Smash Ace
i'm gonna double post...because this is too good...

the latest episode of sonic x, eggmans moon blocks the sun "accidentally" all the time...but instead of fixing HIS moon, which causes the worlds problem, he asks the government for money and land to build a sunshine power source so he can SELL Sunshine balls...and make money...the people fall or his bull , except sonic, sonic tries to do something about it, but everyone thinks he's the bad guy when he does...

seems like our economy and the banks right? the banks cause the money problem...only to ask to get bailed out....to even give out more dumb *** loans...the innuendos are in children shows at how wrong the banks and bailouts are huh?

craztad

Smash Journeyman
Ryan please say that you rearranged it so that knuttz is forced to sit in a corner where when he makes us mad we can easily corner, hog tie, and stick a sock in his mouth. Oh well i can keep dreaming.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
SNNNNNNOOOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i love it...

:( i didn't know i made you mad too tate....just ryan...every single time we play...

so tate....the thing with diddy didn't work...i noticed when you hit the ground with an a move...you have "dust" come up....diddy's over b doesn't....so...its still has properties of an a move...also....diddy is top tier...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tTpY91swzs&feature=related

...tate you also forgot brorape...

UPDATE: what do you guys think of this...its 8 hour dr...

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=203626&page=3

Turtlehoop

Smash Ace
Snow is so disgusting.

That tournament is a possibility..but I'd want to get back in time for classes, and if it runs both Saturday and Sunday that's not really a possibility. I'd have to miss both Friday and Monday of school, which a Friday I can miss as I only have one class next semester. Carpooling I'm Assuming?

knuttz45

Smash Ace
...of course car poolll....the thing is saturday...so we could leave the "wii"(couldn't help myself) hours of sat..or if washington was so kind...maybe housing on a fridy...so someone would have to put up with 2 nights of idaho...

this thing is bigger...and its 8 hours away..which...really is as close as OOs as we are going to get..i'm just afraid of teh snow...

and th...man the snow is fun...i LLOOOVVVEE driving in the snow..i wish my 300 was running...i'd be sliding around everywhere. :) but..just have to do it in the 4 runner...

Turtlehoop

Smash Ace
I have no problem helping drive as well if I'm able to go. Hopefully gas prices will stay low and reasonable, and I do agree with leaving Friday...I can't drive at night well. Ask Dom, it's some scary **** when I'm sleepy haha.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
so basically you drive the way he rides in a car? that kind of is scary...just randomly falling asleep.

I'm thinking a carload of 6? Like oregon. So, I've got...

Me
BC (if he talks to his po)
Qraq
Turtlehoop (maybe)
JA (maybe)

already getting close a full car. Anyone else say they wanna go? gas prices are down, so splitting gas will be cheap. but people helping drive would kind of be a plus...

Also, are we joining everything then? brawl/melee singles/doubles? needs more cowbell(kidding)?

scarykid78

Smash Journeyman
why are you on probation...? you seem like a kid who wouldnt be on probation. I'm the kinda kid who would be on probation.

craztad

Smash Journeyman
you don't know bc very well. You mess with him and your face will get beat in haha. jk but no seriously he killed somebody. jk

knuttz45

Smash Ace
so...i don't know whether to start a new thread or not..so i wont...

but when you look at wombo combo on youtube...

you get the **** in my pants song as the second related video.

EVEN YOUTUBE KNOWS WHAT THIS VIDEO IS DOING TO PEOPLE!
(including me)

also...i just thought of something to help tech skill...horse.(5 stocks) for tech skill with a character...like for example with fox...doubleshine reverse wavedash shine firefox cancelled edgeguard?

Top Bottom