• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDAHO Smash Thread

WuP

Smash Apprentice
=O I don't think Lemon can make it due to class, but I am pretty sure I am going to this and Alch is riding with me. What time is everyone planning on leaving to this tournament and what is the address to where we are going, town, etc. Need the details since we are four days away from this *** beating we are going to give Utah!

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
Dan call knuttz and figure our whats going on cuz he's going so you guys should all ride together.

Wup I'll try to figure out the address, the guy who said he could house hasn't said anything since he said he would house us so I don't know his address lol. Should be in salt lake city tho.

L_eMo_N

Smash Apprentice
im sorry i cant make it guys :/
but i'll definitely be rooting for ya haha.
WuP, try not to SD!!! you're an amazing player, if you can avoid them SD's, you'll be sure to take out a hefty amount of stocks :]

WuP

Smash Apprentice
Alright, well I am for sure going now. Alch is riding with me so we will need an Address ASAP as well as what time Knuttz is leaving with his carpool. Also need to know what time to show up down there roughly and gotta get your number BC so we can get a hold of your car pool as well in case something happens, etc.

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
My car pool is just me but knuttz lives in Boise so you guys should ride with him or he should ride with you. I don't have an address yet I have one guy who says we can stay there if we can't get anyone else to house us but he wants us to try to find some other place to stay first.

my number is 208 569 8051

knuttz's number is 208 921 7832

knuttz45

Smash Ace
My car pool is just me but knuttz lives in Boise so you guys should ride with him or he should ride with you. I don't have an address yet I have one guy who says we can stay there if we can't get anyone else to house us but he wants us to try to find some other place to stay first.

my number is 208 569 8051

knuttz's number is 208 921 7832
I wrote a poem.

Hello All
I am going.
We should carpool in ONE Car.
My car is cool. Unless you guys want another car.
I have to work friday, so we need to think of a time.
Get wrecked everyone at the last smashfest. :)
Call my number BC left.
That is all
Good day.

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
lol Brandon but ya take one car. I think taking Brandons would be best because it has the most space and it looks like our housing will be in Logan not SLC so we're all going to want to be in the same car to go from the their to the tourney because I figure that me and Yamer will be riding with you guys from his house to the venue.

WuP

Smash Apprentice
Alright, I will holler at ya tomorrow Knuttz and figure out when we will leave. Looks like I will just carpool with you there. Alch is coming too so on your way through Mountain Home you can pick us both up. You can count on me for gas money and any additional **** that needs to be done. Sounds like a much better plan to me.

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
Ok so housing is confirmed I don't have an address yet but make sure you bring **** to sleep with. He said he'll text me the address today so I'll let you guys know whats up when I get it. It's apparently like 10 minutes away from the venue for the tournament so thats nice lol.

WuP

Smash Apprentice
There we go. Thanks man appreciate the work to get this done. Looking forward to this weekend. I think knuttz gets off work late friday afternoon so we will be rolling in a little later I would assume

Churro

Smash Journeyman
So it's gonna be
Carpool 1:
BC, Yamer
Carpool 2:
Knuttz WuP and Alchemist?

More than likely not going, just wondering :D

WuP

Smash Apprentice
That is what it looks like, but knuttz will be confirming at lunch today what time he will be leaving boise, who will be riding with him, etc. I believe it is only 5 of us rolling down there so it shouldn't be a problem.

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
So I called lemon and at the end of our talk once I was sure that he was going to the tournament I slipped on some Ice In my back yard and jacked up my knee and shoulder lol, can't wait for work tomorrow and the tournament the next day haha.

WuP

Smash Apprentice
Nice, should be a good trip. That should make 4 in Knuttz carpool to Logan tonight. SHOTTY!

knuttz45

Smash Ace
Who doesn't wanna ride shotty with Idaho's BEST player. Trying to get out early, but I might have to get out of here by 5, so I'll leave boise by 6. I'm trying to hard to get out early. :)

Churro

Smash Journeyman
backseat smash = good times, believe or not XDD

keep me updated and wreck everyone in sight >=]

WuP

Smash Apprentice
Well it was a real good time in Utah, learned quite a bit. Crew battle ended up not happening. The tournament organization really blew, took nine hours to finish melee singles and doubles......plus the venue place was not the greatest area to play. Crammed into a small *** room with a bunch of dudes, not for me

L_eMo_N

Smash Apprentice
Definitely a great time in Utah, whole new experience for me. Also a big eye opener, I'll definitely be working REALLY hard to get much better, especially if Knuttz is willing to give up a day every other week. Genesis is the next tourney, so we all need to practice up <3

AlCheMisT amari

Smash Journeyman
So, i might still be making it to Genesis, just not with you guys. If things will be what i think they'll be, I'll be flying in from Alabama for the weekend of G2.

I am going to have to practice with you guys as much as I can and get better before May.

Let's hit it up at Brandon's house some more.

Churro

Smash Journeyman
So anyone care to share the results of this tournament?
impressions on Utah's players?

..and I'm down to go to Brandon's if he can host anything XD

L_eMo_N

Smash Apprentice
results!!!
Yamer won 1st, Knuttz won 5th, me and BC tied for 7th. (Singles)
BC and Yamer won 2nd in teams.

And the Utah players are actually legit, they made me realize I have a lot to work on. So I'm definitely glad I went, total eye opener.

WuP

Smash Apprentice
All about having fun though, and I sure did. Too bad the venue smelt like **** or It would have been a good time

Just Action

Smash Journeyman
Anyone wanna play Sunday? I wanna see how much better everyone got. My friend Nic says he'll make it most likely, And the roomies seemed bummed that there was no Sunday Night Smash this week.

Top Bottom