• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IDAHO Smash Thread

L_eMo_N

Smash Apprentice
Yo what up, Idahomies. I'll be down here until January 4th if y'all want to game it up.
sounds good dude :]
kinx just picked up smash again, justaction, and me have been practicing endless hours.
We are trying to revive the community, and pretty much get serious again.

whenever you want to play, hit us up, or text justaction: 208-570-2012

Dragoomba

Smash Lord
sounds good dude :]
kinx just picked up smash again, justaction, and me have been practicing endless hours.
We are trying to revive the community, and pretty much get serious again.

whenever you want to play, hit us up, or text justaction: 208-570-2012
Are you guys Northern or Southern Idaho?

Kinx

Smash Cadet
i'm rusty. my g&w hasn't been up to snuff lately, plus i just recently got sick.

hopefully i'll be able to get enough practice, study-time, and make the tournament on sunday. if i do, i'm pretty excited to know how i'll fare against the regular smash gents (go easy on me, fellas).

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
It's been fun, peeps. I'm now a Utah smasher. Keep Idaho alive!

Churro

Smash Journeyman
I come back and we got 3 more pages that don't include a reply from me every other post, i gotta say I'm impressed XD

Spending time with SSFIV, getting some damn skill for once. LOL

I'm still playing Melee and a bit of Brawl-, Project M, although it really felt like a new game at first, just straight up made me switch back to Melee. I played a bit of 64, I missed "CHAMANDER!1" scream coming out of Saffron City :p (the P:M version doesn't have pokemon coming out of that elevator)

sooooooo....
anything happening this time a year? it's been far too long, I believe the last time I saw any of you guys was when I hosted a smashfest last summer -_-

AlCheMisT amari

Smash Journeyman
had a majik dragoon tourney yesterday. got 3rd.
but rather satisfied with the turn out. keep them coming.

nothing else has really happened. xmas is coming up so i'll see you guys another time.

WuP

Smash Apprentice
Sup Idahoians! I am rather new to smashboards and have been cruising around the site and found out that there is a smash community in the boise area! I am down for sure for any melee tournaments and friendlies....etc. so please let me know via a message, or on this board. As of now I am in Mountain Home for work but I am in Boise a lot as well. Please let me know whenever anyone wants to play I would really like to get involved and game it up! And I am not new at the game either so lets have some good games!

WuP

WuP

Smash Apprentice
Nice, well whatever days you are free I should be able to make it up there to play. You are in Meridian correct? And is there anyone else you know that plays? We should try to get some people together

Just Action

Smash Journeyman
I'm actually in Boise. But I have plenty of room at my house to have multiple games running, but I only have one setup. I could prolly get like four or five people to play, but most of them aren't really competetive. Sundays and Mondays work best for me.

WuP

Smash Apprentice
Cool, I have a TV and system to bring along with me. Plan sounds good to me. You wanna try and shoot for this Sunday or Monday?

Just Action

Smash Journeyman
Sunday. Anyone else reading this is welcome to come. It's been years since I've been to a Smashfest, so it would be rad if a bunch of people go.

L_eMo_N

Smash Apprentice
this sounds fun :]
seeing as me and justaction have been playing nonstop haha

looking forward to playing with ya WuP

WuP

Smash Apprentice
Sounds good, what time are you all looking at to play on sunday? I am down for whenever since the Steelers game is Saturday

WuP

Smash Apprentice
Right on, well when you get a chance shoot me the address and some contact info in a message or something so I can get some directions. Other than that I will be bringing my system with a TV. Do you know how many are coming so far?

WuP

Smash Apprentice
I am from Mountain Home, but now live in Boise. Never really was hiding just always played with my buddies but they all quit and I still got the bug to play and get better so here I come baby

L_eMo_N

Smash Apprentice
oh wow, more than i thought.
and welcome to boise!
haha me and just action have been trying to get back into the smash scene, and trying to revive it as well. so the more the merrier :D

WuP

Smash Apprentice
Good stuff, looks like its gonna fun. What are the directions to your place?

WuP

Smash Apprentice
And yeah Lemon, I have been here in Idaho for 15 years now and I love it. And now that I have found people to smash with, it will be even better haha

Just Action

Smash Journeyman
It's on Ustick, between Mitchell and Maple Grove. If you're going from Mitchell to MG, it will me to the right. There should be a house, with a driveway off to the side, and behind the.house is a big log cabin. the cabin is my house.

WuP

Smash Apprentice
Thanks, I will be there tomorrow at around 5 for some smash. See ya then!

WuP

Smash Apprentice
I use falcon mostly, but I do use marth and link quite a bit, just really dpends on who I feel like using at the time ha, how bout you? who you rollin with?

L_eMo_N

Smash Apprentice
fun smash fest :D
WuP was a LOT better than i was expecting. If we keep this up, we'll all get better and might be able to enter tourney's outside idaho :O

WuP

Smash Apprentice
Haha that's what I am talking about, gimmie a few weeks to knock off that 2 year rust and I should be dangerous! Missile spam haha, only works against me!

Top Bottom