• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Idaho Falls Tournament sat. january 20th

lengeta

Smash Ace
K, sounds like we'll be staying at Buzz's place. The only person we need to wait for Friday nigt is RA right? If I could get you all to PM me your addresses and phone numbers that'd be nice so I can call if I have any trouble finding the place, and when we're nearly there so we can get everyone picked up quick like. I don't want to spend 3 hours driving all over SLC like I did for the big tourny in Roy if I can avoid it.

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
BC you never said; do you want me to bring my cubes and smash's? I have 2 of each so.. yeah.

RA, who did you play? I think I can remember all the matches... let's see. If you played Jiggs, yup, you beat meh... I have no idea how to play against jigglypuff, lol... never played anyone who knew what they were doing :).

Oh and leng, pm sent :)

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Just remember to use common sense in my apartment. I'll post more details later on, but the single most important rule in my home is this: DO AS MY WIFE SAYS. ;)

lengeta

Smash Ace
"Don't make me turn this car around"

Yeah, if anyone's acting out of line, they get to sleep in the van. I'll bring as much bedding as I have; a couple blankets, couple pillows, and two sleeping bags. Tell your wife thanks for letting complete strangers stay the night over there, Buzz. And thanks to you too.

Yamer

Smash Journeyman
If you guys have a lot of people you can drop a couple in IF at Ryan's house. There are a couple mattresses so you would just need some blankets and a pillow.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
If you guys arrive at a decent time Friday night, we can all smash or play Wii for a while before goin' to sleep. My wife is cool with everything. :)

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
Awesome. Hopefully we can, 'cuz that would be sweet... Buzz I should ditto you w/ my young link :). I saw your UT vs. ID matches, and you're really good.... I can be that good, but only on a good day, ya know? On a bad day I'm like a nooblet, so basically the big difference betwixt yours and my YL is the range of skill level; you're level 10-11, whereas I'm level 5-10 :). So.. yeah. sleepy time my friends..... school in the morning.

c'mon guys, I've already been up for 3 hours! 5:30... fun stuff. i dont have class until 9:00, it's just I had some hw I had to do. mhmm... *shrug*

lengeta

Smash Ace
I think it will be easier to just keep the Utah group together, so I'm thinking just taking everyone to Buzz's sounds easiest.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
I think it will be easier to just keep the Utah group together, so I'm thinking just taking everyone to Buzz's sounds easiest.
Plus, we serve unlimited Sprite. ^_^

Yeah, don't worry. We have plenty of space.

Cdbobo, you're on. Young Link ditto... 10 cent money match...

Casture

Smash Apprentice
So...my schedules changed just a bit. I now have pit rehearsal from 10-12am. So i can probably be there 12:30ish ish. AND i no longer have work, so I can stay till 6, I'm going to watch a friend dance at the Civic at 7:00.

So far as who I'm bringing......probably just little 'ole me, and the TV and cube.

Gojira

Smash Lord
If I am able to come in laynes van if there is room ill be more to happy to come. I want to talk to BC, and yamer in person about what has happened in the past. So Mr layne if there is room in the van I will tag along.

I should be able to bring a TV and a cube btw.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
Well, unless work surprises me with a shift, I need a teammate still.

C!Z

Smash Lord
Dammm wish I woulda heard bout this sooner. I don't have internet access where I'm living now nad PC is pretty shisty bout sharing info these days. All I can say is you're all lucky I'm not goin!!

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
Anyone from idaho who is going and bringing friends tell me how many you are bringing so i can give a number of people expected to participate in th tourney

laozy

Smash Journeyman
just joking dude. i think its going to be me,raging,cdbobo,lengeta,gojira. we could fit 2 more people in layne's van for those who want to go to idaho.

Cdbobo

Smash Journeyman
2 more people, kinda. Cuz if we bring Tvs.... that basically takes a spot, lol. But pfft I see how ya are, underestimatin me and all. haha naw, I'm not that good, I know :). Good at not dying, at least! Hey, that matters! If you just die, you're no good... right? 's all about the DI and the CCing and the teching!

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
I do have a TV, but I'm not to keen on uprooting it from its abyss of electronic hookups. If you absolutely need another, send the word; I'll bring it along. First see what everyone else has.

Top Bottom