• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ice Climbers for the ban !!

Blad01

Smash Lord
Seriously, what's the hell ?!

Their chaingrabs make me sick ! -___- Their face too ! :'(

So, that's a semi-troll. I really want to see them banned :D

Also, you can't grab them... The other one hits you -___- ****ing family !

Blad01

Smash Lord
A French PRO player? I doubt it just by reading your post.
Hum... "Player" if you prefer ;P "Pro" is here because i play in tournaments, and i'm not so bad.

Looks like you use falco, and falco is one of the easiest people for Ice Climbers to chain grab...
That's the problem... :'( Seriously, i can sometimes win, but the fear before the fight paralyses me :p (No seriously, i get chaingrabed until death, and i can't even chaingrab them... :/)

sesshomaru

Smash Journeyman
How can you call into question the IC's chaingrab but complain that you can't CG them? That is the EXACT same as banning sonic because he's faster than fox. By your logic IC's just seem better than falco when it comes to grabbing, say we do ban the CG. Now IC's have no projectile compared to falco, ban that? It sucks, it sucks hard actually that IC's can **** that bad but tis the game. Blame sakurai. It's healthy and completely justifiable.

superman969

Smash Journeyman
sounds like you probably just got ***** at a tourney by a chaingrabbing IC. Doing infinites takes a lot of practice and great timing, and unless it's done PERFECTLY, you can get out of it. I'm terrible at their chaingrabs...

Roy-G-Biv

Smash Journeyman
That's the problem... :'( Seriously, i can sometimes win, but the fear before the fight paralyses me :p (No seriously, i get chaingrabed until death, and i can't even chaingrab them... :/)
Seeing that falco's laserlock is completly useless against the IC, just stay far away from them and just use your laser. Do some other move to break the stalemove negation.
Just don't get caught by the IC's Ice lock (Keep using the iceblocks while desynched.)

edddddie

Smash Cadet
I don't think a legit tactic shold be banned. Ice climbers wouldn't be as good as they are if they didnt have chaingrabs.

Ambrose

Smash Journeyman
IC's chain grab actually take a fair amount of skill to pull off. Especially 0-death. So...I dont think it should be banned.
Just dont get grabbed, lol.

Top Bottom