• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IC foward throw timing

DZhou

Smash Journeyman
I decided to practice ICs because Snake and MK get boring.When do you exactly press grab to chain throw? I can chain 3-4 together if I grab when they make the "hay" noise. Do you have to time it based on the hammers or something?

smaci92

Smash Lord
*looks at thread*
...............:urg:........
............:(....

*wait's for hylian to see the thread...*

10locks

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Well since the thread's already bumped, it's more of a high-pitched grunt than an actual word...

Kage Me

Smash Ace
9 replies, and still no answer?

For the Popo-to-Nana throw, you have to press grab when Popo starts his swing. For the Nana-to-Popo throw, you have to press grab just after Nana has begun swinging her hammer.

ChibiIceClimberz

Smash Ace
NNID
ch33bdragonite
3DS FC
5370-0405-0580
9 replies, and still no answer?

For the Popo-to-Nana throw, you have to press grab when Popo starts his swing. For the Nana-to-Popo throw, you have to press grab just after Nana has begun swinging her hammer.
Well, maybe just after Nana or Popo says the "Ay!" or "Hey!" sound, grab again and repeat

B0mbe1c

Smash Lord
You also have to grab early with Nana because she reacts slower to button presses then Popo.

nasir123

Smash Ace
well there is actually a different timing on eaCH CHARACTOR. and also don't try to focus on your chains only i learned it myself. you should try to play IC as if they were a normal charactor. if you can get the de sync then do it but other wise don't try it:D:D

Top Bottom