• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I will translate your message to Japanese and send it POST HERE

II Drifter II

Smash Rookie
Nickname: Tim

Message: I would like Raiden from MGS 4 to be playable in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Once I saw that snake was in this game and the extended 15 min trailer for MGS 4, i said to myself Raiden would be amazing in smash bros.! One thing I would like to comment on, is nintendo's choice for online. I understand that you guys want to ensure safety and the like on the online gaming plane, BUT this i what parental controls are for. There is no need for friend codes and not being able to talk to each other online if you have parental controls. Parental controls feature the ability to block your child from hearing others online to avoid bad language. They have helpful features like the mute button if you dont like what the other player is saying. Friend codes if used at all should be limited to the system because if every game has its own friend code, it becomes hectic and chaotic. Why should one remeber a 12 digit number rather than a name that they can enter easily. We should be able to play with anyone, random people. That is the fun of online, playing with people you can't just play with in your town. There is no point to playing online with the few people you know; If games were that way, it would take forever to get a team together for (Insert 4v4 game here). Also, if you noticed the lobby system for Halo 2, gamers can have a set of players and one player can join one of his friend's party and bring his party with him, i would like that kind of system implemented for multiplayer games. If you know what i mean... Also, the revolution should feature an interface that doesn't limit online to just the games. What I mean is that say I'm playing zelda and i'm stuck in a dungeon and my expert friend is playing Metroid Prime 3. I need help, and dont know my friend's phone number. What can I do? If you make it possible, we could send a chat invitation to our friend and ask him for help and we can give him an in depth description of what we need help with. I know, I know. Your service will be free and can't offer all that stuff. Please, I know I as well as many other fans of your company will pay for a good service. I would rather pay a small fee for a great service than have a limited free service. You can offer a service like you are planning to the crowd that just wants it for free, like Xbox Live Silver for the casual gamer and the hardcore fans can pay for a PHENOMENAL, immersive service/community. Please I'm absolutely begging you. I've been waiting a long time for nintendo online and i dont want it to be like the DS, with the long wait times to get into a matchmaking game and remembering all those narsty codes, i just want to turn my system on and get into a game quick as that. I know Nintendo is known for being unique and innovative, but for once please copy/improve on another company's idea!

DONT SEND BEYOND THIS POINT!!!!
(SORRY FOR THIS BEING TOO LONG -West Coast Wes-...You can send 2 seperate emails or something, or break it up...but i really want this to get across)

Sytar

Smash Ace
Name: Tanaka Ryan

Dear Development Staff:
I'm sure the other fans have covered most of my hopes for the new game, but I'm not sure that the point of "Bowser's Music" has been iterated enough. Bowser's castle's music was awesome. There needs to be a Bowser stage which grossly favors him and also plays his music. The stage should be one of those kind which would be considered as one of the few "randomized" stages you play on in tournements.

Also, get rid of that ****ing tree in Kirby's Dream Land. I hate that son-of-a-***** because he keeps blowing me around .That sucks. Screw that **** tree.

Sincerely,
Smash Obsessive

---------------------

Thanks a lot Wes. Your Japanese must be unholy ****in' good. I wouldn't be able to get out half of what I said in Japanese O_O

Lishy

Smash Journeyman
name:lishy

message:forgot to mention this early.........I got a big request for a fe charactor......GUY OMG GUY OH YEAH GUY IS SO FRIGGEN COOL!Some of the main charactors are stupied such as lyn(she is hot though) and marcus so instead add guy!!!!!!!!! guy rocks comon put him !Were tired of main charactors and want the others who are cool!
His sword of course should be what looks like killing edge and he can wall kick. try finding a design XD

Heres a B moveset:

up B:
U dash to the left/right then do somthing simaler to marth's up B,if you hit somone they traval along with you while doing the movement to the left/right of the attack and gets knocked back by the upward slash.This is a good recovery

down B:
Somthing like his myrmadin critical?

B:Sword dance like move from lunar silver story complet or lunar legend.... idk it should be a charged up thingy and when its maxed oh boy,u do so many slashes and the ending slash of a fuly charged attack knocks u back semi-good

side b:Like roy's and marth's double edge dance or w/e its called.....differnt moves though ^^

Thx for reading my request :)

anonymous_joe

Smash Apprentice
nickname: anonymous_joe
first party
tamagon (devil world)
walugi (mario)
king dedede(kirby games)
wolf o'donnel (starfox)
crystal (starfox)
third party
zool (zool)
banjo kazooie (banjo kazooie)
sonic (sonic games)
tails (sonic games)
knuckles(sonic games)

keep wavedash and l-cancel and tone down sheik's downsmash

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Nickname: Zinth

Message: I would like to see a color scheme editor for the characters in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Allowing players to customize the look of their character would allow players to incorporate some of their own personal flair into the game, and give more of a feeling of individuality to the player.

I would also like to see more elements from the Mother series appear in the game. I would especially like to see Giygas ("Gyiyg" in Japanese) appear in the game somehow.

Also, the new hunters from Metroid Prime: Hunters would make a great addition to the game as well.

Props to Wes!

Resting_Fox

Smash Master
I can't express enough gratitude Wes. And if you get sick of this you can just do the ones written by people with green and red names. :p

Nickname: Sleeping Fox

Subject: Characters.

After seeing the appearances of Fox McCloud and Falco on Starfox Assault, I grew worried that these goofy, cartoon models might replace the old ones from Melee. If you think they should change to their new designs for Brawl, I can't rightly tell you not to, but please allow us to still play as their more traditional models.

Even if they are exact copies of the ones from Melee with no upgrade in graphics, I would be happy. Because, in my humble opinion the Melee style Fox and Falco are the best designs they've ever had, and they beat even a highly textured model of the new designs.

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
NAME: freeman

-I think you should have Magikarp come out of a Pokeball & flop around like Goldeen, but if something hits it it becomes angry & evolves into Gyarados & does some sort of devistating move.

-Bring back all of the 26 characters from Melee.

-For new characters, I would like to see Diddy Kong & K. Rool from the Donkey Kong series, & possibly a robot from the Custom Robo games. Also, for new Pokemon, I think there should be a playable water Pokemon, like Wartortle. A water Pokemon would be cool because there are currently no characters in Smash with water based attacks. I would also like to see 3rd party character such as Sonic if you can use them. Oh, & add the dog from Duck Hunt as a playable character & make his taunt that laugh he does in Duck Hunt when you miss.

-Keep C-Stick smashes.

-Pichu shouldn't hurt himself anymore.

-& since Link was in Soul Calibur 2, I think Namco should let you use someone from Soul Calibur in SSBB. Tell them I said so.

Darchon

Smash Apprentice
Prolly been suggested alread, but what the hey....

Nickname : Darchon

I'd give anything to see Isaac and Felix from the Golden Sun games in the new smash.

Thanks a bunch Wes. Great idea, btw. = D

FalconBarge

Smash Rookie
Gotta first give props to Wes for taking the time and effort to do this. Thanks,
man! :)

Name: FalconBarge

Greetings, Mr.Masahiro Sakurai and the team behind Smash Bros. Brawl!

I'd like to firstly say that it's very nice of you to conduct this survey for your latest installment of the Smash Bros. series. I'm definetely expecting nothing but good from you gentlemen.

I'll begin with the characters whom I'd like to see in this new installment; so far, Wario and Pit have made it in, and I'm happy. Although it would be great if you'd include Punch-Out! mascot Little Mac, Lyndis from Fire Emblem (a female to represent the Fire Emblem series would work well with the already established Marth and Roy) and Diddy Kong from the Donkey Kong Country series.

As for the old cast? I'd expect that everyone would return, but now that the team has a larger time scope for development, the "clone" characters can be diversified from their orginals even further in their movelists than they were in Melee. Especially Gannondorf, Falco, Pichu and Young Link.

As for 3rd party characters? I'd like it if the team focused on getting two characters from each company to represent them in the title. For example, for Sega, Sonic and Eggman. Or for Konami; Snake (already in) and Simon Belmont. It's rather best to keep focus on characters from other developers who had a history with Nintendo and/or developing games for it's consoles - just to make things even more fit with the motif and at the same time, not make much of the fans see this in a bad light.

Finally, It would be great if there are cutscenes or character introductions in the game. Maybe the characters would speak a little more dialogue than before, or have special intros against other characters - even if it's in a team play setting. With the inclusion of other 3rd party characters, this would make things even more pleasing to the fans wanting to see all their favorite gaming characters to not only battle with each other, but interact with each other as well.

I wish the team the best of luck!

Ryuuseiken Marth

Smash Apprentice
Nickname: Smash no Kamisama

Dear Mr. Sakurai san

super attacks as collected items are not fair. All items set to very high make super attacks too common. Sora should put in a meter for super attacks. When meter is full, super attack item appears. Character grabs item and saves it for later. Maximum Super Attack Item number set in custom rules is 99 and default is three. Meter is set like the damage ratio in custom rules.

My most wanted character for Super Smash Brothers Brawl is Kefka. Kefka is a very popular Square Enix Character from Final Fantasy 6 that's often ignored by Square Enix. He is the best video game villain ever mainly because of his crazyness and evilness. He is both a Clown and an Angel, which makes him an excellent antagonist for Pit, like how Mario is to Bowser. You may make his super attack Light of Judgement and his super transformation into his Angel form, which appeared at the end of Final Fantasy 6. His theme songs are excellent

You may message me at AbaddonApollyon@aol.com

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
Man, thanks Wes, this is awesome.

Name: Jumpfreak

Message: I would just like to see an 'instant replay' feature on the new smash bros. Something through which one could replay, say, the previous 10 seconds of battle (for those real kickass moments :-D)

Don't forget, we're teaming for the lynwood tourney the weekend after next! We need to get some practice in.

Uchiharakiri

Smash Journeyman
A simple request.

I have a simple request, Wes, so thanks for translating it through...

-Message start-
I'd like only like three character to suggest, the first, Mew from Pokemon, make him move in very much the same way as Mewtwo except he sort of floats around a lot faster; has somewhat different moves and reasonably useful and powerful psychic moves. Also Naruto or Sasuke from Naruto don't seem like a bad choice as they've been featured quite prominently in the Gekitou Ninja Taisen series of Nintendo's Gamecube and have also made their debut on American shores. And one final request, an online mode in where one could quite easily pick who they can fight and how. Thankyou.
-Message end-

Thanks again Wes.

X_Arre

Smash Cadet
Name: X_Arre
Micellaneous suggestions.

In the brinstar stages, instead of launching up from the acid unrealistically, there could be pits of acid that would instead rack you up with damage like in the metroid games. Or Phazon pits.

Rocket Pirate (from Metroid Prime), playable
-Moderate weight, a little on the heavy side
-Can execute a small extra jetpack boost by tapping up again after double jumping
-A-attacks implement space pirate plasma sword
-Neutral B: Energy Cannon: Can fire multiple energy blasts in quick succession, or hold B to charge a more powerful shot. This shot must be fired after being charged, meaning you cannot walk around with a charge active.
-Forward B: Missile: Can launch up to four missiles in quick succession, all of which lock onto the nearest target, traveling at the max speed of Samus' missiles without the need to speed up. These will accurately home in on the target, so the only way to avoid them is to shield or get out of their long range. When they hit something they explode with the same force as Samus' homing missiles.
-Down B: Wave Quake: He will thrust his arm into the ground, unleashing an electrified earthquake stunning and hurting anyone in range, but leaving him open to aerials. This attack will destroy projectiles and negate energy attacks that come in range within its duration.
-Up B: Jetpack: Pressing this will result in the rocket pirate will turn on his jetpack for five seconds, during which time you have the freedom to move in any direction, and use either his missiles or his energy cannon. You can also continue to hold ^B through the whole process which with propel you skyward faster and reduce the jetpack duration. If you are already floating around with your jetpack, you can press ^B again to enter the recovery move, using up your remaining "fuel". Coming in contact with solid ground will disable you jetpack and return you to a standing position.
-Throw: standard grab. Hitting them will light them on fire a short time, and throwing the enemy will make him hurl the opponent and fire a follow-up missile (much like fox, except just one)
-Taunt: He will throw back his arms and roar (or groan whatever you want to call it)
-When Kirby sucks him up he will get a space pirate hat and a jetpack

King Dededee playable
-Big and heavy
-Puffs up like Kirby a max of three times
-Can carry boxes and barrels easily like DK can
-Neutral B: Suck: King Dededee has this ability in the Kirby games. He would suck them up just like Kirby, but cannot swallow them. Instead, he can shoot them out with much more force than Kirby.
-Forward B: Flaming hammer: This move will charge up momentarily like Falcon's punch and them he will swing his hammer with a great deal of force and a decent range. It should be about as powerful as Falcon's punch. All people hit will light on fire and take 2 more damage after the impact before going out.
-Down B: Ground pound: You guessed it. The same move as Yoshi/Bowser. Dededee also has this move in the games. When he hits the ground, it will cause close opponents to be hurt. But he will do a small bounce after landing and do a second hit, which would be like DK's ground slapping. After that, King Dededee will get up.
-Up B: Hammer stab: He will launch himself upward, hammer extended like the Ice Climbers. At the top of this jump he will spin once rapidly, hurling anyone away that was unfortunate enough to be in range of his mallet
-Throw: He will extend his hammer and pull it back quickly, taking the enemy toward him (which will give him a bit longer range). When throwing the enemy forward, he will back away a little and whack them with the hammer. Throwing them backward will look just like when DK does it, hurling them back and turning around in the process. When throwing down, he will bring the opponent down to the ground and smashes them straight down with his mallet. When throwing the person up, he will jump and kick them, back flip and then land again.
-Taunt: He will give a thumbs up and smile, showing his bright teeth.
-When swallowed by Kirby, he gets Dededee's coat

Ability to change options in stamina mode. Stamina mode is a great idea, but it was not expanded on enough. Add a stock feature. And the ability to change the amount of HP you get.

An option to adjust the gravity. From let's say .5 gravity to 3.0 gravity. Or at least as an experimental feature in training mode.

Some kind of whip, as an item. You would swing it like the beam sword except it wouldn't make the enemy go flying, but gives them a decent amount of damage.

Bring back Board the platforms please, it was an awesome minigame. And, if it did return, it could even be combined with break the targets.

More unique stages. Like something with a giant pit and a couple of ropes to swing on, like in a DK stage or something. Have areas where you can utilize wall jumping and hookshoting/grappling. Make some place where you can only reach with the added help of a bunny hood.

Metroid. playable
-Would hover above ground but still fall off cliffs
-Neutral B: Absorb: would absorb any energy/projectiles that hit it in the next two seconds.
-Forward B: Lunge: Would sweep over a small distance and attach itself to enemy (kind of like Bowser's forward B). Once attached, continually tap A button to heal yourself and hurt enemy. Works like Bowser's Forward B or a throw in that the opponent repeatedly taps random buttons to escape it.
-Down B: Electric shield: Like when you shoot a charge beam at them in Metroid Prime, an electrical energy surges around them, making them intangible for about 2 seconds and hurting anyone who touches them. You cannot move when doing this (like Kirby’s rock attack) and would kind of work like Fox/Falco's reflector, except without reflecting anything. Once finished, you cannot use this move again for probably 5 seconds.
-Up B: Pulse: It could release a surge of energy behind it and soar up almost like a jellyfish.
-Throw: Just latch onto enemy without absorbing anything and hurl them in different directions. When you hit them when holding them, it would shock them like Pikachu does.
-Taunt: That little giggle they do in Metroid Prime after killing a Space Pirate.
-And if you leech enough energy you can evolve into a hunter metroid. It would have the same moves, except more powerful and longer range. And the Forward B move would launch out its tentacle, for long range consumption. You would have to absorb a lot of energy to maintain this form, and going 10 seconds without energy consumption would bring you back to a regular metroid.
-When swallowed by Kirby, he gets a metroid hat

*Samus, extended morph ball abilities.
-Neutral B: Same as now
-Forward B: Same as now
-Up B: same as now
+Down B: Morph ball: Instead of just dropping a bomb, she will fully enter morph ball mode. You have no A-attacks while in morph ball form. You can jump once, but other than that you will have to bomb jump. You cannot be grabbed in morph ball form (Except by Metroid's lunge attack)
-Up B: Resume normal form
-Neutral B: Lay bomb: These will be the energy based bombs from metroid prime, but will still fall like the physical ones do. They will behave the same way, blow up after a certain time or when coming into contact with an enemy
-Forward B: Boost ball: When you press this, Samus will zoom a short distance, inflicting damage to anyone in her way. Holding it will charge the boost ball and send you faster and farther. Doing this on an inclined surface that levels off at the top will make you jump.
-Down B: Power bomb: Samus will be immobilized as she unleashes this attack, which will send opponents flying and dishing out heavy amounts of damage. This has a long Afterlag though, allowing anyone not hurled by the blast to get in a cheap shot or smash attack. In total, you can only use this move 5 times on one life. They will be refilled when you are KO'ed
-If you hold L or R (or whatever button SSBB uses to shield) you will activate the Spider ball, allowing you to cling to the edges of any stage for up to five seconds. Dropping a bomb while clinging will push you away from the surface, and using the boost ball will blast you away from the surface of clingage
-Throw: Same as now
-Taunt: Same as now

Ganondorf. Unique moveset
-A-moves use his sword
-Very powerful smash attacks
-Can momentarily float in the air like Peach, but is stationary when doing so. And you needn't hold Up for him to float, just tap it again after you midair jump. If you would like to descend before you automatically do so, you can tap the control stick downward.
-Neutral B: Dark Energy: Hold B to charge the energy ball. When it is fully charged, you will carry it around in your right hand (the one with the Triforce marking). When you release the fully charged blast, there will be a small delay (Like when mewtwo teleports) in which time you will input the desired blast direction through the control stick. This means the when you are hovering, you can aim the blast basically anywhere on the stage. It will fly until it hits something, when it will unleash power a bit more potently than mewtwo's shadow ball. If it is released before it is fully charged, a very thin circle of energy will wrap around Ganondorf. This has incredibly short range and does little damage, but in the one second that it is visible, it will absorb energy and projectile attacks, and then dissipate.
-Forward B: Dark Vortex: This is the Vortex he tried to suck Link into before the final battle of OoT. When B is held, it will suck its victim(s) in, giving out a steady trickle of damage (Equivalent to the aftermath of being hit with a Lip's Stick for the second time). When an opponent reaches the end of the vortex, it will be called of and he will remain in Ganondorf's grasp. From there you can press B repeatedly to take health (He takes damage and you lose some), or you can toss the victim away. If no one enters Ganondorf's grip for five seconds when the vortex is active, it will cease. It will also relinquish if you release the B button while the vortex is active.
-Down B: Thunder: No, not Pikachu's thunder. Ganondorf will extend his arms to both sides and a surge of electricity will fly from his fingertips, stunning and shocking anyone within reach of its medium range. This will hurt anyone on his sides for 2 seconds, but will leave him open to downward aerial attacks. A move like this was used in A Link to the Past, by Agahnim, Ganon's alter ego.
-Up B: Dark Flame: Upon entering this button combination, Ganondorf will fly upward with a dark energy around him (like his current Down B except aimed upward). This will fling opponents (With a reasonable amount of damage) out of the tail end of the blast, a useful feature when coming back to an edge guarding opponent.
-Throw: Same as current
-Taunt: Same as current

Sorry if this is daunting, you probably do not need all of my extended input, but I just wanted to pass on my suggestions to you all in the Super Smash Brothers Brawl development team.

*end message*
I really appreciate you giving the fans a voice, and sorry if this is a ***** for you to translate. If you want me to I could tone it down, as in get rid of the movelists and just make them character suggestions.

You can contact me at X_Arre@yahoo.com, my AIM is Eaode711.

Again, thank you Wes.

HideandSheik

Smash Rookie
Haha, When we write these suggestions, we should really consider the limits and boundry's of this game. I really doubt Nintendo would put in Ash/Satoshi from pokemon, that doesn't make sense. Also more Fire emblem characters would be redundant, they would have identical movesets. I'm really not trying to be mean, i'm just saying that everyone should reconsider some of their ideas. A lot of them seem very, very far-fetched, and unpractical. Also, from my point of view, i think Hal should limit adding more 3rd party characters. I don't want smash to turn in to Sonic vs Master Chief vs Conker vs Spiderman. Such random, non nintendo-related characters characters would ruin Smash brothers in my opinion. Also, I honestly don't see snake as 3rd party, remember the old metal gears on NES.

This does not need to be translated, just my 2 cents. ^_^

Redhairedpenguin12

Smash Apprentice
A stage like Pokefloats only instead of ontop Pokemon you're ontop of Nintendo Consoles and NIntendo Portable Systems! And for another stage a super mario bros. 3 stage they already made the music for it they just need it for a stage.

-Chase

TheRedMarth

Smash Apprentice
Nickname: TheRedMarth

Message: I hope that Wave-dashing and dash-dancing will be left in the game. They're intsrumental to the technical mechanics of high-level play in my opinion.

Yes, WD and DD arn't required to be an excellent player, but they create such and interesting level of nuance to the game that, if they are glitches (as no official statement has been made about them) and they are removed, I believe on some levels the game will suffer because of it.

Additionally, I would love to see Geno from Super Mario RPG made unlockable in this game.

Revolver Roosevelt

Smash Cadet
Nickname: Cylun

Message: Even among world-class Smashers of every nation, the power shield(shielding a few frames before an attack to reflect it or block it without lag) is a technique that can never be reliably pulled off. Players who have been capable of scoring in excess of three thousand meters in the Home-Run contest, clearing Link's break the targets in under four seconds, and performing a reflector-based infinite combo with fox have all been unable to power shield consistantly. If the window for power shielding is widened to, say, 1/6th or 1/10th of a second(10 frames and 6 frames respectively by ssbm standards,) the difficulty would be remedied. This change would give high level players more viable defensive options, tone down projectile spamming as a general rule, and prevent newcomers from spending hours and hours attempting to get the "Power Shield" award, or whatever equivalent it has in SSBB.

(Thank you Wes! I am impressed with your patience and dedication.)

Revolver Roosevelt

Smash Cadet
Yeah, I have a bad fealing that some random guy over in Japan is looking at this board right now and muttering to himself "stupid Americans."

I still, however, have great respect for most of the people at this board!

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Name:Aidan(pikaville)

To the developers:
There are two things that i want to see in this game and i think most players will agree with me on these.
1)Keep the physics the exact same because if you were to change it would be ruining perfection.
2)Put in Sonic(Shadow and super Sonic would be his alternate costumes), Tails and Knuckles,Sephiroth and Cloud,the Goron,Zora and Deku scrub from Majoras Mask,Toad,Waluigi and i know this might be hard because rare is owns by microsoft but Conker and BanjoKazooie would be cool.Also Dimebag Darrell from Pantera in the game would be my dream come true.

A loyal fan of nintendo since the age of two.The NES and Game boy and Mr jump(for old school mario fans) changed my life.Nintendo forever

toASTito

Smash Rookie
Howdy. I just got here and I only read the first 3 pages so please don't yell at me if my suggestions have been mentioned before. Some of the stuff I would really like to see are:

Characters:

-Little Mac and Geno definately. I'd be dissappointed if they didn't make the cut.
-Master Hand. Instead of the normal controller he could be controlled by the Wiimote. It would be the only use for the controller and would be much easier to control a character like this.
-Golden Sun character(s). Especially Issac.
-Goemon from Konami
-Magikoopa
-A Space Pirate
-R.O.B. ( If he can be in Mario Kart than he can be in Smash. )

Ideas
-Able to unlock additional items.
-Trainable computer players. Makes them more challenging and helps players get better.
-More B-Button attacks. In addition the the neutral and tilt B's you can add smash-B's, making a total of 7 attacks.
-Aerial smash attacks.
-More grab attacks. ( After grabbing in addition to pressing A for an attack you can use B,Y,or X)

That's basically all I can think of. If nost of these are implemented in Brawl I'll be very happy.

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
HideandSheik said:
Haha, When we write these suggestions, we should really consider the limits and boundry's of this game. I really doubt Nintendo would put in Ash/Satoshi from pokemon, that doesn't make sense. Also more Fire emblem characters would be redundant, they would have identical movesets. I'm really not trying to be mean, i'm just saying that everyone should reconsider some of their ideas. A lot of them seem very, very far-fetched, and unpractical. Also, from my point of view, i think Hal should limit adding more 3rd party characters. I don't want smash to turn in to Sonic vs Master Chief vs Conker vs Spiderman. Such random, non nintendo-related characters characters would ruin Smash brothers in my opinion. Also, I honestly don't see snake as 3rd party, remember the old metal gears on NES.

This does not need to be translated, just my 2 cents. ^_^
Tell me, how would Satoshi/Ash not make sense?

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Name: Dazwa

Characters:
-X from Mega Man X, I'm pretty sure he's the only version of Mega Man that didn't get a playable character cameo in a game, and he started on the Super Nintendo, so he should be in.

-Sonic, simply because everyone wants to see Mario vs. Sonic

-Geno, from Super Mario RPG

-Crono and Magus from Chrono Trigger, which was originally on the SNES.

Oni Shinigami

Smash Journeyman
Name - Oni

Message - Hello,I've been a gamer since way back when I was four years old. So when a request for characters was said,I couldn't help but poor out some of the many ideas I have in my head.

1.) Little Mac - He's been a request time and time again. Punch out was truely one of those defining nintendo games of the time period.
2.) King K. Rool or Diddy Kong - Donkey Kong needs more characters from his world to coexist along side him.
3.) Paula,Jeff,or Poo - Ness needs someone else from the Earthbound ( Mother 3) universe with him.
4.)Viruses - This might seem like a difficult task,but I'de like all three of the viruses from the Dr. Mario game to coexist like 1 single character,much like the Ice Climbers in SSBM
5.) Excite Biker,I don't know the exact name for him. But the bike driver from the excite bike games would be a unique and interesting addition.
6.) Wind Waker Link to replace Young Link. I feel it would freshen things up.
7.) Ash Ketchum ( Satoshi ) from the Pokemon universe. Or actually any trainer that could represent pokemon training. I'm sure you could come up with a unique way to have a trainer as a playable character.
8.) Burger Time's Burger Making Chef
9.) Wart or a Mouser from Super mario bro's 2
10.) Toad from the Mario Series
11.) Geno or Mallow from the Mario RPG world
12.) Paper Mario, The Paper version of Mario from the games.
13.) An unlikely possibility but Sonic from the Sega Sonic the Hedgehog series.
14.) My Final and Ultimate Request for this game would be Megaman (Rockman) from the capcom game series. I know this probably the most difficult request to make,but I lived out my golden years of gaming through the megaman series on the NES-Super NES. I know this is the probably the most unlikely character to make it in,but it would be my dream request.

Thank you
-Oni

wing zrow

Smash Lord
Name: Wingzrow

I would like mewtwo to be better. forbard b and down b do almost nothing. Despite how bad he is in melee i hope you can make him better because he is my favorite charecter to use. For charecter sugestions i thing that king de de de de and viewtiful joe would be fun to use. And if you could somehow fit in metal sonic that would make me VERY happy. He's so much better than shadow in my opinion.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Alias: Perfect Chaos

I have been a player of the Super Smash Bros. genre since 1999, and it is my favorite game genre by a landslide.

Anyway, it will be great if Deoxys could be a selectable character in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I would love to be able to change forms within a battle, just like Deoxys did in the Pokémon movie, Destiny Deoxys, in order to suit my situation.

Also, I hope you and your team could try your hardest to try to convince Yuji Naka, President of Sonic Team, to allow Sonic the Hedgehog to be in Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

Thank you for your time!

(Don't sent this part to Nintendo: And thank you, West_Coast_Wes, for doing this for me, and for the SmashBoards community. :chuckle: )

nolsinkler

Smash Rookie
Name: Nolsinkler

Message: Hello! First off, I think it's great that you're accepting ideas from fans of the series. Secondly, I have a few ideas of my own that I'd like in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, the sequel to my all-time favorite game.

Characters:

Mario Series:
Toad
Koopa Troopa
Baby Mario/Baby Luigi (used like Ice Climbers)
Bowser Jr.

Legend of Zelda series:
Vaati
Goron
Zora
Deku

Metroid Series:
Trace
Dark Samus

Pikmin Series:
Captain Olimar

Pokemon Series:
Munchlax
Raichu
Charmander

Sonic the Hedgehog Series:
Sonic the Hedgehog
Tails the Fox

Starfox Series:
Krystal

The following characters should be removed:
Pichu
Ganondorf

Items:

A few items that would be interesting in the game would be:

1-up mushroom: in stock mode, it gives you one more life. Every other mode, it removes one of your deaths.
Ring: From the Sonic the Hedgehog series. Rings would fall and remove a small amount of damage.
Spiny Shell: When thrown, it will track down and hit the person with the least damage.

Thank you for considering our ideas.

Blastdude

Smash Cadet
Name: Blastdude

Greetings, here are so of my ideas:

Mario series:
Toad
Daisy
Birdo

Zelda:
Impa
Ganon (maybe pulled like Zelda/Sheik with Ganondorf)

Metroid:
(Meta)Ridley

Kirby:
Kind Dedede
Waddle Dee (a possible Adventure mode enemy)

F-Zero:
Samurai Goroh
Black Shadow

Third Party:
Viewtiful Joe

UnKn0wn 1nF3rn0

Smash Rookie
Nickname: UnKn0wn 1nF3rn0
Character Request

Blaziken. Speed, melee attacks, and some projectile fire attacks. A perfect new character for Brawl.

Revolver Roosevelt

Smash Cadet
I think it should be obvious by now that character lists will accomplish nothing. The best we can do is provide gameplay advice/MAYBE single suggestions on characters, but those would need to give good explanations. Providing movelists will accomplish nothing, either. Think of some easy things to incorporate that only a gamer could notice (various aspects of game physics, organization of the menus, balencing of characters, specifics about online mode, etc.) I mean, I'm far from the best of smashers and I really am not the wisest of people, but I know that smashboards is basicly the authority for the metagame of ssbm, so our submissions should reflect that ^_^

wiiii

Smash Apprentice
Fire Emblem

HideandSheik said:
Haha, When we write these suggestions, we should really consider the limits and boundry's of this game....more Fire emblem characters would be redundant, they would have identical movesets.
No they wouldn't dude, only if they had the same weapons/fighting style's of Marth/Roy. The top picks are:
Lyn (extremely fast-bow & sword)
Hector (powerfull-axe, hand axe)
Ephraim (Lance=range)
Ike (We want him in the game, but how would he be unique?)

Here's the thread:
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=70123

Top Bottom