• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I will post again that someone owes me five dollars

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAOS

Smash Journeyman
Nezumi comment my last thread saying why would someone waste their time posting a thread about five dollars and for me to get over myself and know one gives a ****... well i got an answer for you i would waste my time with this thread and five dollars is cool to buy a pizza.. and you need to calm down with your get over yourself comment I think you getting a little to serious lil nezumi. but hey all i got to say is you suck in smash LMAO HAHAHAHa:laugh: so yeah where is my five dollars. and if they owe you money post. and dont close this thread

and thnx for jay getting my back on the last thread

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Wow, why the hell would you post this again. Just use AIM >_>

Or are you just trying to call out Claire?

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
Nezumi comment my last thread saying why would someone waste their time posting a thread about five dollars and for me to get over myself and know one gives a ****... well i got an answer for you i would waste my time with this thread and five dollars is cool to buy a pizza.. and you need to calm down with your get over yourself comment I think you getting a little to serious lil nezumi. but hey all i got to say is you suck in smash LMAO HAHAHAHa:laugh: so yeah where is my five dollars. and if they owe you money post. and dont close this thread

and thnx for jay getting my back on the last thread

LOL i told you you wouldnt get it.

lol why are u always posting in socal threads when u live in washington go play your 49 lone wolves LOL

LOLLLLLLL that **** made me laugh.

Jem.

Smash Master
No one plays Halo 2 and Halo 3? Suprising. Thought that Ogre brothers or somethin' each make $250,000 for playing oneuh those halo game things.. Must be hallucinating!
And because your ****ing dumb thread is on pac-west section, so I figured I'd let you know, you arent cool.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Its The Jay Tee Bee 4 Stock

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
No one plays Halo 2 and Halo 3? Suprising. Thought that Ogre brothers or somethin' each make $250,000 for playing oneuh those halo game things.. Must be hallucinating!
And because your ****ing dumb thread is on pac-west section, so I figured I'd let you know, you arent cool.
wrong its actually the fact that we all know each other and play around and u try and come in here and act cool when actually u just look like a bi1tch...so like i said go play gunbound1.2

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace

WTF does wanting his money have to do with being cool???

and ontop of that socal actually can handle a little **** talk cuz we dont cry when ppl talk **** =]

Nezumi

Smash Journeyman
you can subtract the five dollars from gas money you probably owe me from all those rides to tournaments.

CAOS

Smash Journeyman
you can subtract the five dollars from gas money you probably owe me from all those rides to tournaments.
What rides I never with you to Tourney's anymore and when I did ALex always asked us for gas and we payed. So yeah give me my money and that will be tooo goood

Nezumi

Smash Journeyman
Let me start off by saying, you didn't pay every time. BUT, I let it go cause i THOUGHT we were friends.. but nah, you're all up on the boards talking sht about my boyfriend and me, all over five bucks.

You know what, I'll give you the 5 bucks. I'm not even the one that owes you, but since it's worth all this to you. If it'll get you to stfu, I'll pay it.

All I have to say is wow danimals... I used to think you were pretty chills...

LuCKy

Smash Master
wow mr. caos where is my 9 bucks and lol way to cry for 5 bucks danny lmao wow i think your trying to be funny but if your not lol i dont think you can really talk about someone owing you money.........:) gim ma moooooney

ps danny you suck

Kirby King

Master Lameoid
Premium
BRoomer
A better reason would be that it's a stupid thread that should be dealt with over PMs or AIM or something. And it was posted before and closed, so there was no reason to start it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom