• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I was using d3 and i threw a smash ball at bowser?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CQC_SNAKE

Smash Cadet
I was using :dedede: and i threw a smash ball at :bowser2:?!?!:confused:,i kno this probally isnt a new find but can someone expain to me why this happend?their were no items on,4 stock,and i was spamming the side b when all of the sudden :crazy: i threw a capsule at him it hit him then dropped a smash ball.lucky for me my opponent was just as suprized and i was able to recover it before he was.then i realized that its probally just like the down b with peach.what are the possiblitys of this happening in a match?also think about if this happend during a tourney...holy:eek::coolmonke:coolmonke:crazy::eek:...tell me what you think. also if this is common knoledge please dont post about how bad the threads are getting on smash boards or how dumb im am for posting.lol.if this isnt common knoledge ill post a vid.

ignore the fire

Smash Journeyman
even if items are set to "none", you can still get capsules with DDD.
you have to turn all the items off, regardless of how often they appear.
0_o

CO18

Smash Hero
******************************************************************!!!!!!!
Read stickies !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom