• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I want to smash with regional players

Syk0

Smash Journeyman
Im looking for players, good, but not too far from south miami. im willing to drive from miami as far as westpalm. any one in this catagory and willing to smash please let me know.:urg:

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Yeah, dude...it's pretty far from you, but you won't regret it...almost everybody in FL's coming to it...

Syk0

Smash Journeyman
yeah i know what you guys mean, but that takes too much preparation, and i only found out about it yesterday. i also just rescently got back from orlando too, so im not up to driving that far again so soon. since everybody is going there, i guess right now wouldnt be the right time to ask for a get together. well, whatever ill just wait till a next regional tournament or somn. thanx guys

Syk0

Smash Journeyman
hey, just a piece, do i know you? how do i contact you?

somedude123

Smash Ace
haha that would be chops,talk to him on aim electropimpslap. xif has fest basically every friday/saturdays so you can smash with them anytime.

Syk0

Smash Journeyman
true true. thanx noucles your right they dont live that far either i remember. i think ill go this saturday. do you know if its going down this saturday? by the way noucles i used to hear amazeing stories about your smash playing abilities have you stopped playing?

Pritch

Smash Lord
He's still playing, he was at the last gigabits. I watched him, shiz, rice, and a few others play a bunch of friendlies and I can vouch for him still being badass too.

Syk0

Smash Journeyman
aight then linguini .ok guys, sounds good im gonna get in contact with xif and see if its okay for me to come. hopefully ill see you guys there. oh and Galeon your not that far so, i wouldnt mind playing you some time, but since im going to xif's why don't you just meet me there? who do you play with by the way?

somedude123

Smash Ace
true true. thanx noucles your right they dont live that far either i remember. i think ill go this saturday. do you know if its going down this saturday? by the way noucles i used to hear amazeing stories about your smash playing abilities have you stopped playing?
haha that was wayyyyyyyy back in the days, all i do now is go to usf and play noobs on random occasions :urg:

Syk0

Smash Journeyman
to: noucles lol. yeah i know its just, you were like always talked about, so its hard to forget. i was a noob back then, and i wanted to use fox, so yeah you can kinda get where this is going. hehe anyways hope to see you there, if your going. later

yo good to hear that you'll come if it goes down,mcscruff. ill be there as long as it happens, so see you there man.

Syk0

Smash Journeyman
ummm...guys. im sorry to say this but, i dont think ill be going to xifs house tomorrow. i feel dumb, because i was telling everbody that i was coming up and ****. the reason im probably not gonna make it is because im taking this class from this job that im trying to get.; this didnt just come up or anything its just that i never knew the class lasted 8 hours, till today. by the time i get out there, just like today, it will be 4:00 oclock, and thats just too late for me to drive that far up north, besides ill be tired as phuck from the trip to the class which is also really far from my house. ill try my best to be there but, i wanna appologize in advance, incase i dont make it. if you guys do it on sundays too, then i have a really high chance of being able to make it, since the class is only like 2 hours long that day, otherwise ill definetly show next weekend. aight peace peeps.

Top Bottom