• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I want to go to the next melee gigabits

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
First off this topic should be stickied :D

I am organizing a trip to Florida to go to the next melee gigs and I need people to ride with me. I dont mind picking up as long as you chip in for gas.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
*scratches chin*
I've been meaning to go back to gigs since.... the last one I went to last march.

Depending on the time, i'd be down. And I know that im on your way. (Like, 10 minutes offa I-75.)

I'll check into gigs and keep you posted on it.

tubes

Smash Ace
First off this topic should be stickied :D

I am organizing a trip to Florida to go to the next melee gigs and I need people to ride with me. I dont mind picking up as long as you chip in for gas.
Its the one in May right? This is actually perfect because I've decided to start looking into OoS tourneys.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I would go. :] Sadly I might be moving around that time. And if I did have gas money, I'd probaly go for friendlies. God knows if I would have a least money for entering singles as well (for melee) :]

So its like a Hopefully; Mabye kinda thing. Better than nothing, I say! :]

tubes

Smash Ace
Ive already MEt Her ;D

Im jk. xD
Speaking of meeting parents, I'm off for spring break starting friday so maybe sometime during that week you could come over and give me some training as well as convince my parents that out of state tourneys aren't secret drink and drive conventions.

Jx31

Smash Ace
Is the car already full? If not I'm definitely up for this.

edit: If you're wondering I would just go to Dogy's place so we could get pick up at the same time.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Me and QDVS would be very pleased to house Georgia for a May Gigs.

We live very close to the venue (less than 2 miles), and enjoy long walks on the beach and reading poetry.

Top Bottom