• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I Want To Go Here

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
http://www.icehouse.com.au/

Let's all form an ice hockey team and **** the **** out of each other!

I miss ice hockey back in the days when Ringwood used to have a rink until it got ***** by Eastlink

But even if we just want to go for a skate, we should organise this sometime during the break <3

"The Icehouse will also feature public skating nights that may include guest DJ’s, ice dancing, music-video nights, foam parties and costume parties.
"

omgomgomogmogmogomgmo

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
there's literally one less than 10 minutes drive from my house. its been there forever. its fun for a while, i guess.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Skating is alright. But what's even more alright is ICE HOCKEY fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu <333333333333333

I also used to have one within a 10 minute walk at my place in San Diego, but this venue in the Docklands is massive and shiny :)

I should run a Smash tourney there!

Leisha: That's OK, pros don't either:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lfQMJtilOGg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lfQMJtilOGg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
lol i actually showed a bunch of guys from america this video recently.

'look, australia's first winter olympics gold medal'

lolz for all.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
America and China... jostling for supremacy... they clash and fall... Australia wins :)

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Literally!

**** I love ice skating, I'm actually somewhat decent at it too. I should really go again sometime, I wonder if that place at Blacktown is still open...

Sieg

Smash Champion
Steve Bradbury.

The most Australian man ever.

I mean, even his strategy is Australian.

"I thought I'd just sit back and wait for them to fall over."

I ****ing idolize that man.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I used to be **** at ice skating... if I only I didnt live in ****sville :(

Sirias

Smash Champion
I used to play HOCKEY! C:
Not Ice Hockey.
But I can roller skate/blade and ice skate alright. c:
Although I'm pretty sure I fail at snowboarding and skiing now... :C

Top Bottom