• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I want an IC combo video!

AshuRawRun

Smash Apprentice
I want an IC combo video like Parka pwnage before 2011 will be cool, let's just put a bit of everybody because right now there isn't any recent IC combo video, anyone want to make it? :)

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
We also need a video of various IC's Nanas being amazing.

My proposed name is she-Nana-gans.

Vts

Smash Champion
We also need a video of various IC's Nanas being amazing.

My proposed name is she-Nana-gans.
i have a ton of stuff of nana being amazing.

wobbles how many clips do you have for your combo video i'm sitting at like 1m of stuff thats never been seen before and its all non-grab combos.

cus if you want we can just mix together our stuff.

but i understand if you want your own.

plan on recording for few more times and going to release Brain Freeze in maybe 2-3 months but gotta get a lot of recording and some amazing stuff still ><.

also got to wait on like 15 matches from last tournament i got 2nd at to get those ****ing 20 matches from grandfinals/finals ><.

4/7 is dumb as hell lol

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
But don't wait to long to make a combo video I've made a great one in 2 days with a crapy video editor.

clips and music is the only hard part really being creative and etc. isn't that hard.

Smasher89

Smash Lord
IC needs a good qualit combovid though, not like all random vids that gets released after editing about 3hrs, taking every clip possible.

Something that can be nice in a Nanavid would be if the music has alot of "Nana" in the text, just something to mention lol

Nintendude

Smash Hero
If every match I played at Apex was recorded I could easily make like a 10 minute Nana combo video. The stuff she pulled off was ridiculous XD

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
For the record, I have the best Nana.

Something that can be nice in a Nanavid would be if the music has alot of "Nana" in the text, just something to mention lol
"Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye" might work, although it might be better to go with something more obscure.

AshuRawRun

Smash Apprentice
For the record, I have the best Nana.

"Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye" might work, although it might be better to go with something more obscure.
Fun, I like it :), Vts your song has been blocked by Youtube, and I agree with Smasher89, we need a real good combo video like "The Axe effect" <3 (perfect combo vid IMO) or "The king of Smash" (same.).

We could put a moment were we would hear the crowd and see it like in parka pwnage would be cool too, we got 15 min since youtube allonged the max time on the vids.

We could also put a match of an IC 4 stocking someone or making a comeback like there was in Parka pwnage.

The editing must be good and the song must be in relation with the vid, the title must be fun (like "the Axe effect" for example). BTW the song must be good and approved by the majority of us, because otherwise we might have a random song like on Mango's combo video (lol).

And we should definetely show as much stuff and tricks as possible, I mean, not doing a Combo video of 10 min (or 15) of chaingrabing: because I don't know if you have noticed it, but usually ICs haven't got a good image in people's mind, so tricks like Nana rocket (well used) and other stuff like this could show ICs is one of the chars with the best creative potential (bad English on this but I think you'll understand me.), and it could show some good stuff to the new ICs players to develop their game.

Top Bottom