• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I wanna play a good Ike

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
I just wanna play one of you guys to see what Ike can do, maybe a few of you if I have room on my roster.

FC is under my avatar

Please only post if you are a pretty active online player and have good skill with Ike. Im not asking that you be a MASTER of him, but a skillful player who knows his tactics.

Miamisportsfan45

Smash Lord
I wouldn't mind playing a good Ike either. Could use some practice against him, though, not in the mood to play an experienced Ike, just because I have to go soon.

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
wow he is good! I've gotta work on edgeguarding Ike. I won like once, then the rest were really close matches.

ragnal

Smash Rookie
NNID
Bro_Strider
3DS FC
1332-7877-3146
I have a really good Ike but i left the cables for the wii at my brothers hehehe >.> yeah i fail.

FC is 1934-0770-7876, i should get the cables back tomorrow....

... or eventually.

AIM is R4gn41

Tenki

Smash Hero
I think VersatileBJN has a decent online Ike. He is going around on the Sonic boards looking to fight against good players who can handle Wifi lag, to clarify a match-up, so I assume he should be a pretty good Ike, too.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Versa/Kirk/Silven/Tak are all good Ikes I would recommend.

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
According to silven's last video he doesn't play wifi anymore, so yeah. I'd offer to play you but I don't know where in the country you are and I hate less than yellow connections.

Top Bottom