• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I think Zelda does indeed transform...

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
I wouldn't say that the Final Smash would be EXACTLY the same as Samus' when she transforms into Zero Suit Samus. Since at this point it is pretty much confirmed that Zelda's Final Smash is some type of Light Arrow move, then it could be completely different. Perhaps she shoots several and you can change the trajectory, or maybe its just one giant shot, similar to Samus' beam, however I think it would still be a solid concept. I'd actually prefer that a Sheik transformation is the end result of Zelda's Final Smash, seeing as how not only will that limit people to actually discover Zelda's true talent due to lack of being able to change to Sheik at any given moment. Also, its just a sweet idea, and no one would be able to ***** about how Sheik is too fast and cheap or anything, because Sheik is her Final Smash end-result for a limited time, and therefore would be accepted as a crazy son of a *****. Anyway, I'm still hoping that Sheik is her Final Smash end-result, and nice job noticing that event with both of them in it (directed towards the creator of the thread).
Translation of the CoroCoro cards revealed Zelda's light arrow is just one large arrow that travels across the screen hitting everything in its path, and it breaks any shields.

Sounds pretty beastin' ' ;D

Pokec

Smash Journeyman
Translation of the CoroCoro cards revealed Zelda's light arrow is just one large arrow that travels across the screen hitting everything in its path, and it breaks any shields.

you know, i just thought.

the FS sounds VERY similar to Samus'.

One giant laser. One giant arrow.

Crap, I hope Zelda won't transform....but then again, the Down B move was never shown, and that arouses suspision.

pyroroth

Smash Journeyman

Crap, I hope Zelda won't transform....but then again, the Down B move was never shown, and that arouses suspision.
Zelda's will probably do more damage and have more knockback since it will be smaller

Drake3

Smash Ace

To me they're starting to seem like the same characters. Same archetype and even same Final Smash.

Stiputation

Smash Journeyman
I dunno, I sure do hope it isn't like Mario's.
I remember in the Battle for the Smash Ball updates when he said it was pretty easy to dodge.

You guys don't think Zelda's will be like that do you?

Luthien

Smash Ace

I've considered this, and shuddered at the thought. This would make Zelda's FS pretty much the EXACT same as Samus'. If this is it, somebody dies.

Iris

Smash Ace
Links is considered easy to land. I hope Zeldas will be the same, but it looks like hers would have more start-up than say, Link lunging forward, and less vertical range. I hope hers is just straight up huge damage and either big knockback or a stun period. Will it go through enemies? Maybe she'll even trap the person in a Triforce from afar.

Stiputation

Smash Journeyman
I just hope it isn't like Samus' or Mario's. Its pretty easy to jump over theirs, as depicted in "The Battle for the Smash Ball" update. But for Zelda's, it looks even easier!

I'm guessing if it had some extra properties like manuverablity and such, the CoroCoro cards would have explained it to us.

Luthien

Smash Ace
Links is considered easy to land. I hope Zeldas will be the same, but it looks like hers would have more start-up than say, Link lunging forward, and less vertical range. I hope hers is just straight up huge damage and either big knockback or a stun period. Will it go through enemies? Maybe she'll even trap the person in a Triforce from afar.
Samus's went though enemies. If we're basing it on comparison (and just basic FS power in general), chances are it will hit multiple enemies if they're in you're way. However, it seems smaller than Samus' charge shot, so it looks like the Zelda user will be devoting most of his/her focus just hitting one opponent while she can.

@ Stiputation: Yeah. Zelda get's all of the crappy moves. Looks like it'll be just one more dissapointment after another, unless something's in that we don't know about. 26 days to find out (for me...)!

Top Bottom