• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I think we should name pokemon trainer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentalish

Smash Lord
i think we should name him cuz pokémon trainer sounds wierd...

here are some of my suggestions

Red
Blue
Poké Master(PM)
Pokémon guy(PG)
Ash
Pokémon guy from the pokemon games (pgfpg)

what can u guys come up with or think we should name em... im gunna go with red or blue... cuz its gunna be a alt costume neways

Meira

Smash Rookie
NNID
Meiraz
3DS FC
1762-3961-1329
Red.

It's Simple, it's Pokemon, it's him.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
I love how you say Pokemon Trainer sounds weird and you suggest Pokemon Master, and Pokemon Guy.

You suck, dude. Pretty intensely too.
I agree. The guy (or should I say "Pokemon Guy") should brush up on his grammar, it stinks. He has 5 typos per sentence. I have 2 at the most in a post.

Bendu

Smash Journeyman
Well, all I have to say is that I'm totally going to call him Pokemon guy from the Pokemon games now.

"Hey, Bendu, who do you main in Brawl?"

"Oh, I main Pokemon guy from the Pokemon games. My secondary is That Italian Plumber Guy from the Mario games."

(Sense the sarcasm. That's why you suck.)

smidge

Smash Apprentice
Well, all I have to say is that I'm totally going to call him Pokemon guy from the Pokemon games now.

"Hey, Bendu, who do you main in Brawl?"

"Oh, I main Pokemon guy from the Pokemon games. My secondary is That Italian Plumber Guy from the Mario games."

(Sense the sarcasm. That's why you suck.)
ROFL !!!!1!!8!!yellow!!!!5

Kirby knight

Smash Lord
Honestly the name that the PT( Pokemon Trainer) was given is perfectly fine imo. If you want to call him your own nickname go right ahead.

If I was you I'd just stop replying so you don't get insulted further.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
im not going to stop posting in my thread... i just had this idea for fun because i knew most people are going to call him different names.
If you don't stop posting I think other people will think this idea for fun : calling you different names.

Bendu

Smash Journeyman
Considering that the only "bad" thread I made is a joke thread that nobody got cause nobody knows Evil Dead. I'd still say that I'm totally better than you, and don't suck.

Kentalish

Smash Lord
Touché ok i take back what i said to Bendu... but biggie i dont look what hes been posting in the diddy kong thread... so i suck because i cant type right... or this topic?

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
Touché ok i take back what i said to Bendu... but biggie i dont look what hes been posting in the diddy kong thread... so i suck because i cant type right... or this topic?
Topic, and I bet you just learned that word from looking at the Diddy Kong Topic and lookign it up on the dictionary.

gamelover15

Smash Apprentice
lol, why couldn't they name him Red? I mean, almost everyone would rather have Red instead of Pokemon Trainer. It's kind of a long, like Ice Climbers, but we gave them Icys or IC as nicknames. We'll probably call him PT or something @.@

This kind of shows they are not reading the boards ><

Fawriel

Smash Master
There's a distinct possibility that you will be able to type in a custom name for your trainer... although that's already sort of possible, I guess.

Pokemon Trainer works best. I'm quite positive that there will be several Trainer models to choose from, including the female trainer from FireRed/LeafGreen, the R/S kids, and maybe the D/P ones, too. Heck, maybe even the G/S ones, it's not like it would be hard to animate those kids.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
Biggie give it up this thread isnt about me or you being a bully... in going to have to do this

/cold shoulder
Ignored. I don't feel like taking abuse from some random idiot who can't spell.
There's a distinct possibility that you will be able to type in a custom name for your trainer... although that's already sort of possible, I guess.

Pokemon Trainer works best. I'm quite positive that there will be several Trainer models to choose from, including the female trainer from FireRed/LeafGreen, the R/S kids, and maybe the D/P ones, too. Heck, maybe even the G/S ones, it's not like it would be hard to animate those kids.
That's a pretty good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom