• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I suck on the edge.

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
If they're hugging close to you, drop down and jump->uair them. It works really well given how ridiculously awesome Sonic's uair is. If they're not, I'd suggest jumping from the edge or drop->up-b so you go over whatever they're trying to do to you.

Tenki

Smash Hero
Retardedly good Ganondorf and Bowser.
How are they edgeguarding you?
If it's Ganondorf's D-air, and you don't dodge it, you can actually SDI a freakish distance (like, BACK TO THE STAGE O_o) before you start flying.
If it's Bowser's flamethrower, fall a little bit, then use invincibility frames to get through it.

If they're not edgeguarding you and they're just attacking you every time you get back on the level, then you'll probably have to describe what they do :[

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
If they space the ledge I don't see why you're not just falling to an up-b. It should be really easy for you to safely get back.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
if they are too close, ledge hopp to forward air is great and it sets up for combos and mindgames. most of my best combos start off of a ledge hopped f-air

and yes. you do suck. rofl

but srsly, we have too many options:
jump straight from the edge
getup attacking
jump backwards to side-b
spring... at like 5 different heights
and if all else fails, (and youre on BF FD or smashville,) you can side b jump and up-b to the other side
its my signature move

Top Bottom