• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"I put people to sleep. that's what I do."

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
http://www.kirotv.com/videos/news/family-not-sure-if-puyallup-assault-victim-will/vG7fw/

http://blog.thenewstribune.com/crim...-degree-assault-for-punching-man-outside-bar/

A roided out guido punched a guy twice for complimenting him on his car's rims. The second punch knocked the man to the ground where he slammed his head on the pavement, and as a result is now in a coma that he may never come out of.

Pierce County prosecutors today charged a Puyallup man with first-degree assault – considered a strike under Washington’s “three strikes you’re out” law – for allegedly punching a man outside a bar.

The 21-year-old victim is in a coma after falling down and striking his head on the pavement, court records show.

Daman Heath Lehman, 26, pleaded not guilty in Superior Court this afternoon. He is out of custody after making bail, which was set at $75,000.

Prosecutors contend he punched a man outside the Cheers, in the 4100 block of South Meridian in Puyallup, about 2 a.m. Saturday.

Witnesses told police they heard the victim make a comment about the wheels on Lehman’s vehicle right before Lehman punched him twice in the face, court records show.

Lehman allegedly said, “I put people to sleep. That’s what I do,” before driving off, leaving the victim unconscious and bleeding from a large gash on the back of his head, the records state.

Witnesses gave Puyallup police Lehman’s license plate number, and they went to his home.

Lehman allegedly admitted punching the man once but said he did so because the victim had been annoying him and wouldn’t leave him alone, the records state.

Lehman also told police alcohol was a factor.

Lehman’s attorney, Thomas Balerud, told Superior Court Commissioner Meagan Foley today that the charges were too severe for what he called “a misdemeanor level fight.”

Deputy prosecutor Phil Sorensen countered in court documents that the victim “remains unconscious, unresponsive, and, according to detectives, worsening” and might need surgery to relieve pressure building inside his skull.

Read more here: http://blog.thenewstribune.com/crim...t-for-punching-man-outside-bar/#storylink=cpy
This guy is the filthiest of filth. I unashamedly wish many bad things on him. It's sad and scary that someone's life can be utterly devastated for literally no reason beyond some douchebag's low self esteem and anger management issues.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
I'm afraid of what would've happened if the guy insulted his car's rims. Don't be too ashamed, Luigi, because he really is enough of a dirtbag to warrant such bitter venom from anyone.

Steroids is a very serious thing to deal with. I would know, as I have a younger brother who used it, and he was a ******* like the rest, and is now in jail because of his temper. Steroids are testosterone x10, and it increases aggression levels to such high points, that the roided individual can and will bring harm to even his most beloved friends and family without a thought. A good example is Chris Benoit of WCW/WWE fame. Granted in his case, there were other factors, but steroids did exacerbate the issue.

I sure hope the victim does recover somehow in some way, while the meathead lowlife rots in prison.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
All people can really say to this is that they agree with your sentiments exactly Luigi. Testosterone man... people high on their hormones are like the most insufferable type of people on this planet. And as we can see, the most dangerous. They aren't even the type to feel bad about it because those hormones puff them up so big they don't feel accountable and that they are always right.

Stuff like that is largely the reason why Buddhism talking about acting with "non-self" seems like such wise words.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Shouldn't he then be charged with drink driving by self admission? *Grumble*

We've got one-punch laws over here, that are 'unlawful assault causing death' due to incidences like these, though since he's not dead, he probably wouldn't be charged with it.

Regardless, it's a ****ty thing to have occurred

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
This is why I don't talk to strangers.

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
This guy is the filthiest of filth. I unashamedly wish many bad things on him. It's sad and scary that someone's life can be utterly devastated for literally no reason beyond some douchebag's low self esteem and anger management issues.
You have a lot of anger. Let it go. Breathe.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
god, from a punch though?
Stupid violence is stupid, but that guys been sleeping for a month from a punch?
It's not just any punch, it's a punch to the back of the head, which is actually a weak part of the head. It's also why rabbit punches are illegal in any professional fighting circuit.. Also, consider the fact that the aggressor was taking steroids, so the punch he threw could have very well have been even worse than a normal person's punch, exacerbating the problem.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Oh. Well then so much for that. Still, a punch from any man on steroids isn't something any person can just smile at and brush off nonetheless.

ThaRealSKWEEZY

Smash Cadet
skweezy always gona get yur back if u defendin yurself but wen it coms 2 senslis **** like dis cuz a motha****a gotta show how hard he is den im just gona shake my hed an hope he get 2 do sum time for it. dude literily didnt do nuthin 2 deserv dat reacshin as far as i can see!!

wats important tho is tha guy woke up (rite?) an so hopefuly he can recova an put dis **** behind him, includin dat greesy guido *****

Top Bottom