• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I play Melee

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
Hi! I'm Richard. I play melee with most of the characters and I even beat the game. Does anyone need help? I play on the controller by the way. I almost forgot, did you know you can change the music on a certain stage to another music track. For example: Hyrule music
to Fire Emblem music

Corigames

Smash Hero
I'm from West Virginia, but am in the best melee place in the world, AZ!!!

That's about as relative as this thread is to smash.

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
I haven't heard of this.

I haven't heard of wavedashing, but I've heard of dashing and quite frequently I use dash moves all the time. When I think I'm in trouble because of an enemy up close, I quickly jerk
the analog stick left or right. When I dash back toward an enemy, I press A for a dash attack.
Other times I dash and grab onto a ledge.

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
inb4lock

hey man, i need some help with this **** called short hop double lazars. can u halp me pl0x?

TheLake

Smash Master
How do I double shine?
How do I moonwalk super far?
How do i gurantee a platform missle cancel?

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
Dodging Bowser's forward smash

To dodge Bowser's forward smash do a rolling dodge when you start to see signs of his forward smash. If it's already too late to do a rolling dodge, use your guard against the attack. Sometimes this may result in shield broken, if your shield is not fully reinforceable. This should help you out Risky.

Witchking_of_Angmar

Smash Lord
Slowly starting to enjoy my mothertongue again. :)
To dodge Bowser's forward smash do a rolling dodge when you start to see signs of his forward smash. If it's already too late to do a rolling dodge, use your guard against the attack. Sometimes this may result in shield broken, if your shield is not fully reinforceable. This should help you out Risky.
I hope you know that that question was a joke.

Also, I'll be the first to tell you, because it's sad to see how people are laughing at you.

Anyway, here goes: you're bad at Melee.

It's true. Learn the advanced techniques first. You don't know that much about the game, from our perspective. Read the stickied guide to smash terms, and watch the Advanced How To Play videos.

We don't need help from you, and more likely you're the one that needs help, because you don't even know advanced techniques.

I hope you're not offended by this.

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
Double shine?

I've never heard of double shine! I've heard of double jumping and then using air attacks or air smashes, or performing special attacks while in the air or on land. I've never heard of moonwalking and I don't know anything about it. but I could help you guard against attacks in the air.

Witchking_of_Angmar

Smash Lord
Slowly starting to enjoy my mothertongue again. :)
I've never heard of double shine! I've heard of double jumping and then using air attacks or air smashes, or performing special attacks while in the air or on land. I've never heard of moonwalking and I don't know anything about it. but I could help you guard against attacks in the air.
Again, please read the sticky about smash terms!

Until you do that, a lot of people will think you're trolling, honestly.

-Risky-

Smash Apprentice

Grandeza

Smash Master
Why start now when brawl comes out tomorrow? Just start Brawl and you'll be closer in the gap between skill levels of others.

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
But I can't

I don't have a Wii and plus I can't find any near me. So many people got their hands on it while it was still up in the $500 range

Grandeza

Smash Master
^^
he's trying to help you. Learn the advanced techniques from those vids he posted and you'll get twice as good or your money back lol.

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
So what? I've beaten All-Star Mode on Very Hard twice, but that doesn't make me good.
I was talking about not being able to find a wii. Smash bros Brawl comes out tomorrow
and I can't find a Wii in Wal mart in Keyser or the Country Club Mall in Cumberland

Grandeza

Smash Master
H0w d0 1 \_/n10cl{ 50n1c. 1 h34rd 17 h45 2 do w1th cr\_/3l m3l33 but i c4n't beat it s0 like how d1d u unl0ck h1m since u r t3h g0d 4cc0rd1ng 2 \_/.

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
H0w d0 1 \_/n10cl{ 50n1c. 1 h34rd 17 h45 2 do w1th cr\_/3l m3l33 but i c4n't beat it s0 like how d1d u unl0ck h1m since u r t3h g0d 4cc0rd1ng 2 \_/.
I didn't unlock Sonic. I can't do that unless I have a Wii. Also I looked for a wii in the Country club mall in Cumberland and in Wal mart in Keyser and I still couldn't find one. Super Smash Bros Brawl comes out tommorow and I want it so badly. You unlock falco in 100 man Melee, not Cruel Melee, and Sonic's on Brawl, not Melee

Andromeda

Smash Lord
I was talking about not being able to find a wii. Smash bros Brawl comes out tomorrow
and I can't find a Wii in Wal mart in Keyser or the Country Club Mall in Cumberland
Smart guy huh? You stated in your post that you beat Classic Mode on Very Hard seven times before you edited it. And you edited it AFTER I posted my post. >_>

Oh, btw...

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
Smart guy huh? You stated in your post that you beat Classic Mode on Very Hard seven times before you edited it. And you edited it AFTER I posted my post. >_>

Oh, btw...

Andromeda, I changed it because I added a little sarcasm toward Witchking, and then I thought: this isn't me , I am overreacting toward something stupid to argue over. Besides I'm a nice guy, not a jerk.

saberhof

Smash Master
Who doesn't play using a controller?
correction he plays ON the controller =D...

I play on the controller by the way.
lol man you gotta catch up, everyone knows everything now and if theres something someone doesnt know, theres loads of threads about it...theres really nothing to help out...seriously...

take my word of advise, buy brawl...

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
correction he plays ON the controller =D...

lol man you gotta catch up, everyone knows everything now and if theres something someone doesnt know, theres loads of threads about it...theres really nothing to help out...seriously...

take my word of advise, buy brawl...
I already said I don't have a Wii, and I can't find one in the Country Club Mall in Cumberland
or in Wal mart in Keyser! Why doesn't anyone understand that?

saberhof

Smash Master
that really doesnt matter, neither can i get one, just understand that you really cant help anyone at this point...

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
Its the day before brawl comes out. Everyone here already knows everything. You suck. Go away. Im gonna sing a song now.

HEY TONY, we like the things ya doooo;
HEY TONY, if I could I would be you;
Your the one and only tiger, with the one and only taste;
You know how to take a breakfast and make it, GREEEEEEEAT;
Frosted Flakes, they're mooore than good, they're great.

Top Bottom