• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I only use Zelda on SSBM ver. 1

Cia

das kwl
When I use her on version two, i get soo frustrated at how easily people just DI out of my smash attacks. but on version one, my zelda is easily one of my top 5 characters.

what do you guys do to make the transition between versions easier??

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
I actually didnt know that was a difference between the 2 versions.

I might have to check into that, I know somebody with a copy of v1.

D

Deleted member

When I use her on version two, i get soo frustrated at how easily people just DI out of my smash attacks. but on version one, my zelda is easily one of my top 5 characters.

what do you guys do to make the transition between versions easier??
uhh, I put in my *** 1.0 disc?

I never use upsmash first off. If people DI out of my fsmash I downsmash immediately after and it combos so w/e.

just kick the *****, lol.

edit: why is Jap censored LOL

TheLake

Smash Master
Haha **** are too good

I actually like the version 2 somtimes

You can like f smash...they smash di then you can like suprise them with a turn around grab

You can do lots of fun stuff

I mean either version kick still ***** so lulz

But it is nice when you can F smash with marth like reliability and range somtimes ^_^

Cia

das kwl
uhh, I put in my *** 1.0 disc?

I never use upsmash first off. If people DI out of my fsmash I downsmash immediately after and it combos so w/e.

just kick the *****, lol.

edit: why is Jap censored LOL
censor dodging. INFRACTION :laugh:

but that is a weird censor.

and i personally LOVE Usmash. it leads to so much more drama.

drama = good

The Phenom

Smash Lord
Never thought of it that way; it causes drama? Please discuss the strategem of this! I wan't all the knowledge I can get from what people throw at me! Yesterday I learned something that surprised amazed shocked me; that theres a open window after the SH Bair to another jump for Link!!! So please explain how is it Drama thanks!

edit:Also I would like to know your opinion on Dtilting on platforms and maybe how you would use it with Zelda. Thanks!

Cia

das kwl
^ LOL

best zelda combo ever.

jab > Dash attack (trade hits, cancels lag) > Usmash > Nair > Usmash > Fair

76%, vs Captain Falcon, Dreamland. SSBM version 1.

yeeah..

The Phenom

Smash Lord
That Combo sounds magical. So it's stuff like this that keeps you going. Thanks for the info again!

Ummm...O_o , did he really just do that? But! He's a Mo.......and he did =0 !!!

TheLake

Smash Master
don't be a nigger fucking fag ass about this.
If you werent umbreon (One of the blackest pokemon eva) I MIGHT be offended maybe sort of

Another smexy zelda combo is Down angled F-tilt to Down angled f tilt then kick

Its too pro

The Phenom

Smash Lord
Yeah I noticed how tilt varieties can combo. Zelda has a magical feeling; I like that. Well, let's see...Yoshi+Roy+Zelda+Ness, yeah I should add Zelda. Her essense is important to me.

Zone

Smash Champion
I use to have version 1.0, but I gave it to my korean cousins when I was in Seoul. So... Now I don't have it. But yeah, I heard fun stories about zelda's **** in the earlier version.

I still use Up+Smash out of shield if they are far inside of my character. Mostly habit. I instead now go for mostly light shield to get pushed far enough away back to do something else with spacing.

But yeah... mostly.

Also I saw the Dashizwiz vs pple matches. And heard pple talk about "I like Dashizwiz's new trick shield on the edge. into jump b-air" I was like I already do that with Zelda!! Funny I do it with Zelda though and didn't think to use it for any other character.

Top Bottom