• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I officially quit playing smash

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
lmao!

I could've killed you but I refused to do so (because as Atomsk so eloquently put it- I'm a ****ing ******,) I don't understand why you're so proud =O
i guess it has something to do with him advancing in the bracket, and you being knocked out

just a shot in the dark right there

CO18

Smash Hero
lmao!

I could've killed you but I refused to do so (because as Atomsk so eloquently put it- I'm a ****ing ******,) I don't understand why you're so proud =O
proud? how is that being proud when he says you ***** me or some ish as if you won both sets or some crap.

also to stay relevant seibrik we got the falco/snake/mk/random mms

and why are people tripping over the thread title lol even though the first words say "during the week"

nipoo

Smash Cadet
Bro,
You were saying that when I used to hang out with you guys and, months later, you're still on the same page.

Nice to know I haven't missed a thing hahaaaa.

Top Bottom