• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I need your help an this isnt spam xD

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Ok, I am starting a club at my college ( SPC ) and i need a few ideas for this

"The purpose of our club is:________________________________"...

I not lazy and i can think/write but....id like to hear some ideas what to say in there as i need to present this to the head of everything and what not.

Oh, an its not only going to be for smash. Smash an every other console game ever, so keep that in mind (some1 said hes down if i bring a N64 an Mario Kart..i lold an told him that wouldnt be a problem.)

TY!!!!!!!!!!! xD

Pritch

Smash Lord
Find the thread from when the UCF guys were making their smash club and rip off their charter (with whatever small alterations are appropriate), would be my suggestion.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Well the head of somthing guy said he'll approve no problem but i want to sound some what educated and organized so i would like some ideas from my fellow smashers xD

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Well, you could have it as some sort of a stress relieving club....

Or, uh, Nerds R Us.....

I'll end up coming up with a better idea later... lemme know if you're coming tomorrow.

Masky

Smash Master
copy/pasted from my school's smash club (which doesn't seem to have any good players afaik -_-):

Primary objective is to promote student learning, participating, and cooperating in both communal and competitive level, against other collegiate and state level teams. The desire of ____ is to encourage and advocate all members to expand their knowledge of competitive gaming through weekly practices, viewings, and discussions that encompass the dynamically unique entertainment cyber athleticism can offer.

Masky

Smash Master
no problem, anything for a fellow dynamically unique cyber athlete

Masky

Smash Master
I really wish I could, but it's 3 hours away and my crewmates and I aren't willing to make that long of a drive. Sorry man ):

Top Bottom