• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I need to play a good mario

Vyyruss

Smash Apprentice
I just started picking mario up a week or so ago and I know most of the basic stuff, I'd really like to fight someone who's good at mario to see what I'm doing wrong/right, what I need to work on. So on and so on. I'll be online later today, anyone wanna brawl?

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Fight boss, Monk, BO X7, or Matador. They're the Elite Four of Marios around here.

I don't think you're supposed to make threads like these...

Ray/Boshi

Smash Journeyman
Bo & Matador are like the best 2 Mario's i've played against, next to Matt07. Mainly for them emphasizing strongly on two complete different approaches. I can deal with Khaos, but only slightly. It's hard to get through his ground game without him messing you over. But Bo, he's a complex SH, aerial attack juggle master lol. Always in the air, wether he's attempting an attack or just hopping to hop. He's steadily jumping. :laugh:

Matt07

Smash Master
Err...most of these type of threads usually turn into debates between the mains. We all main Mario, and we're all good/not so good in one way or another, let's just keep it at that? :).

J-Prep

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jiggy_lsn
I'm not too popular round here (due to my lack of posting =[) but those that have played me say good things =] PM if u wanna fight some time.
Or aim me (which is A LOT easier)

Top Bottom