• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I need to know why Ganondorf can't win a tourney

echos

Smash Journeyman
You've said it best there and overall also. Falcon more or less knows this as well but is just pushing your buttons in addition (which can easily be ignored if you guys tried).

I may not win a tourny with Ganondorf but with the list that was being made about what would be a decent matchup, I'll likely use him for it just to blow some minds (especially if I somehow win). Chances are, he won't be my main and I'll have to stick with either Ness/Mario/Wario depending on how I am doing with them when the matchup isn't that great.
Agreed it would foolish not to have a strong second I said that before. I use Marth as my other main for that reason. Ganon can be used in tourny play but you cant possibly expect to just only use him.

echos

Smash Journeyman
technically, yes, but i've been doing very well against many chars with him like snake for example. i mean matchups like mk, ics, etc.
Falco, and mk are the only two chars I wont fight with ganon in any circumstance i don't have much ice climbers experince fighting, but i can imagin it's bad.

Sgt. Baker

Smash Ace
My friend plays Falco all the time so I get Falco experience from him. I love how he complans that Ganon's spike is cheap and Falco's spike actually takes skill to use.

I lol and then spike him again

Arigatex

Smash Rookie
i think that ganon has a small chance at doing well in a tourney.
until someone finds some groundbreaking technique with him, he'll probably stay like that and just be low tier. but i must say that many people don't look at ganon's strengths... only his weaknesses. and a lot of complains are stupid...

"He's fat!"... really?

"He runs gay"...does that even matter?

I think he has potential, just minimal. More people need to start using him so that there will be more Ganondorfs ranking in tourneys and a higher chance of a new technique to be found.

Still, he's my favorite character and so I'm gonna stick with him until the end!
ya well he DOES run gay xD....ok sure ganon sucks compared to other chars but that doesnt mean hell never win a turney i mean have some hope ppl!

ALiAsVee

Smash Ace
Ganondorf can be cheap too. D-air spamming.

But no, that's cool to hear.
i think that even with that said, Ganon still wouldn't be able to win a higher tier fight, which is all the more reason Ganon is probably one of the toughest characters to master: even his spamming technicks don't give him much advantage (versus like whorenado or something).

Top Bottom