• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I need ideas to troll people moving in to my dorm this weekend.

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
I am moving back in to my dorm at UCF while most of the other people are completely moving in! I have all my stuff already in my room just awaiting for me return.

Meaning, I can mess with all the freshmen and their parents!!

I need ideas. I already have a small and growing trolling team at my disposal and the ideas I already have are:

Sword Duel:
Me and one other guy stand on opposite sides of the courtyard in front of my dorm's entrance.
Then we run at each other battle-yelling and have a dramatic/epic battle while everyone wonders what's going on.

Apocalypse:
1 or 2 "survivors" run out of the front doors to be chased by a group of "zombies". They take out a few zombies with sock grenades before being devoured themselves, at which point they join the zombies snarling and limping back in through the dorms.

Sniper:
Lie on the grass with an imaginary bolt-action sniper and just make sounds.
Maybe have some zombies to fall down from the fire. Maybe scatter yelling "RETREEAT" when a particularly big group of parents and their kids come in.

Bellboy:
Simple, just dress up and act like a serviceman at the door/elevator. Try on different personalities/voices. Asian talking with an aussie accent?

Those are my major ones. I don't wanna resort to planking or koalaing or whatever so help me out! >:)

Life

Smash Hero
1. Learn Never Gonna Give You Up on brass instrument
2. Find nice, tall roof
3. Start playing
4. ???
5. Profit!

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
1. Learn Never Gonna Give You Up on brass instrument
2. Find nice, tall roof
3. Start playing
4. ???
5. Profit!
Hmmmm, I'm going to take that and modify it. I'll get my team to do a pseudo-acapello cover of it and follow people around with it!
Great idea, but I like to be up close to the people, not watch from a distance.
Thanks a lot, though! One more thing to add!

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
NAW GUYS...
I got this
1. Eat Rice Krispies everyday in front of your roommates.
2. Have various conversations with the Rice Krispies as if it is talking to you.
3. After a few days, get in an argument with the Rice Krispies.
4. Act extremely angry and throw an entire bowl of them on the ground.
5. Yell at your roommates and say "DON'T YOU DARE CLEAN THAT UP. I want them to suffer...."

Top Bottom