• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I need a long, hard single player to satisfy me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
the new Nintendo Power says this about the Subspace Emissary: it is probably worth the price of the game by itself.

Does that settle the argument about whether it will be a full on game finally?

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Lets see......
23 pages of sex jokes
about 20 clueless poster
a thread maker which is abusing the english language
funny pics that nobody would ever notice without a captioning
and one, long, hard p****
Yep, this thread wins the universe

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
You sure summed it up.

My girlfriend likes Smash. I'm hoping that we'll take turns playing on intense mode with my WIIwii-mote.

BlackKnight76

Smash Apprentice
As soon as I get into it, I'm gonna start it up, wave it around, and then jam my Snake into your Subspace. I'll be controlling my Snake for hours, until the Subspace is beat. Then I'll eject, and go take a nap.
...If I played my cards right, the subspace will make me a Sammich after I complete the journey

FalcoChamp

Smash Apprentice
Furthermore, by the content of today's brawl update, the story mode is gonna own. Pure and simple

RMR

Smash Apprentice
So, How many Kinds of WIi-motes exist ? I heard that the GH3 is the most long and Hard, or was that the Resident EVil 4 Chainsaw, Anyway, Whats your favorite Wii-mote ?

Everyone here likes the wii-mote.

Colenstien

Smash Ace
I agree the longer and harder the better. I mean what person wants a single player mode that is short, unimaginative, unwilling to experiment, and will leave you wanting more, more, MORE. That my friends is how affairs start.

RMR

Smash Apprentice
But if you get more, you will be wanting more and more.

Then you won't be satisfied enough, and you will be like pyroloserkid and you will need a REALLY REALLY hard and Long Player and it will need lots of imagination, lots of hours, and you will need something that will need to go really deep.

plasman

Smash Apprentice
I too hope for a long, intensely hard single player. But I wonder too if I can bring my party balls? I enjoy beating them around until they spew all of its goodies. Then everyone comes to clean up the mess. I hope I don't overwork Peach or I'll have to pull out and then Kirby will be all that's left to play with. I shouldn't worry too much though, because if I last long enough Peach is sure to unleash her final smash and that will help replenish our stamina for longer playtime.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
But if you get more, you will be wanting more and more.

Then you won't be satisfied enough, and you will be like pyroloserkid and you will need a REALLY REALLY hard and Long Player and it will need lots of imagination, lots of hours, and you will need something that will need to go really deep.
That's what happens when you get addicted to chronic masturbation.

Oh wait, I didn't camouflage that with Subspace Emissary ideas at all. Whoops.

I too hope for a long, intensely hard single player. But I wonder too if I can bring my party balls? I enjoy beating them around until they spew all of its goodies. Then everyone comes to clean up the mess. I hope I don't overwork Peach or I'll have to pull out and then Kirby will be all that's left to play with. I shouldn't worry too much though, because if I last long enough Peach is sure to unleash her final smash and that will help replenish our stamina for longer playtime.
That was the most win I've seen in a while.

Yes Pyroloserkid, you have emitted a fair bit of brilliance in this thread.
Thank you. It's threads like this in which I have so much impact that I wish I could've been the one to create it. Unfortunately, I just don't have that kind of genius.

RMR

Smash Apprentice
That's what happens when you get addicted to chronic masturbation.

Oh wait, I didn't camouflage that with Subspace Emissary ideas at all. Whoops.

Well, You could have said at least Smashturbation.

And What makes you think that I was even using sexual innuedo ? I was talking about smash, obviously, Thats what you should be expecting from a Smash world forum....

Feel Ashamed for having a bad mind, NAO !!11one1

Lol at my lame Christian Brainwashing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom