• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

i **** mike haze

LuCKy

Smash Master
p after getting like 3 hours of sleep i ****.......lol next time i should sleep before the tourney

Lanstar

Smash Journeyman
Guy with his 14 posts trying to make jokes with melee talk around to seem cool.
Go play brawl some more n00b.
hmm I was just bein spontanious o.O

how many posts I have doesn't really matter lol

and actually I just played a crap load of brawl I'm a little burnt out for today on it. I tried some melee too but it didn't feel right either

Jem.

Smash Master
Yes, cause you joined the smash scene during Brawl. And melee not feeling right is a bad thing to say. That game is brilliance. Plus youre on SMASHBOARDS.COM, and registered in May.. You're not gonna be E-liked or E-accepted, sorry. I know youre crushed. I would be too.

mio

Smash Ace
Yes, cause you joined the smash scene during Brawl. And melee not feeling right is a bad thing to say. That game is brilliance. Plus youre on SMASHBOARDS.COM, and registered in May.. You're not gonna be E-liked or E-accepted, sorry. I know youre crushed. I would be too.
Why do you constantly spam topics pertaining to socal players just to make negative and unnecessary posts? Stop that.

Lanstar

Smash Journeyman
melee didn't feel right mostly because really just didn't feel like more video games and yes melee definitely has more skill to, is more fun to play and definitely more fun to watch.

The problem is why spend all your time playing melee when there aren't nearly as many big melee tournys as brawl tournys

when I joined the smash community doesn't matter that much I've been playin since smash 64 I have loved each one.

oh and also just because brawl isn't as awesome as melee doesn't mean it's crap it's still a fun game to play

Naota21t

Smash Champion
The problem is why spend all your time playing melee when there aren't nearly as many big melee tournys as brawl tournys
People still play melee religiously because melee is just funner to have friendlies with. Just last week I played melee with a few people like 4 times. There being no big melee tournaments have nothing to do with it. Their's still a lot of melee tournaments going on, actually in Norcal its starting to seem that melee tourneys are starting to outnumber.

The only tourney I know thats brawl only is like SFSU. NCB, Quakfest and bunch of others still have melee tournaments as part of their schedule (NCB and Quakfest actually have/had melee as their main event).

So don't say that there aren't nearly as many big melee tournaments as brawl tournaments. The only "BIG" brawl only tournament I can think of is like... UCLA and EVO (which, from the looks of the rule set, is going to be REALLY ghey).

Those huge tournaments over the summer in Florida and Georgia still have melee.

So don't say the melee tournament scene is dead. It seems like its just as big as brawl's scene. If anything melee just took a little break when brawl came out since brawl still had that whole "new feel" about it.

If Evo stays how it is, then I don't expect brawl to grow anymore then it is now. If Evo fails, that just giving melee more room to come to the forefront. I mean... when brawl was coming out, melee was still totally in full effect. More and more people were joining tournaments every day.

If Evo doesn't suceed, then it'll be the nail on the coffin of brawl's tournament scene. IMO that is.

btw. I like brawl, I don't hate it at all, but I just find melee funner. I'd much rather play melee friendlies, then brawl friendlies. But that doesn't stop me from joining brawl tournaments.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Why do you constantly spam topics pertaining to socal players just to make negative and unnecessary posts? Stop that.
why should he? this is a public forum lol, im pretty sure i can talk **** to anyone without care, not saying i do, but it shouldn't really matter. if he wants to troll, let him.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Why bother making music if you'll never be on a major record label? Why bother writing if you'll never be published?

x.Ta.Z

Smash Rookie
Why bother making music if you'll never be on a major record label? Why bother writing if you'll never be published?
NeighborhoodP: 1
Lanstar: 0

Jem. - if you keep talking trash to other people, "You're not gonna be E-liked or E-accepted, sorry. I know youre crushed. I would be too."

When Brawl came out, a lot of people said "this doesnt feel right", since they were all comparing it to Melee.
For those who are now used to Brawl, going back to Melee might not "feel right" for some people.

Its just a matter of apples and oranges.

Personally, I like oranges.

Oh wait, hold on a second. I have less than 20 posts. Obviously, I dont have an opinion and I shouldnt be taken seriously.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
dude funner isn't a word.....

and in san diego area there are more brawl tournys
"..."

hmm I was just bein spontanious o.O

how many posts I have doesn't really matter lol

and actually I just played a crap load of brawl I'm a little burnt out for today on it. I tried some melee too but it didn't feel right either
I don't think "hmm", "bein", "spontanious", "o.O", and "lol" are words either.

Lanstar

Smash Journeyman
EXACTLY!!! lol thats why I don't make music and why I don't write books lol

but its not like I don't play melee I said I liked it more than brawl Haha I would still go to a melee tourny that was near me and I havent stopped playing melee in any way, shape, or form

Marceux

Smash Journeyman
thats the right attitude.
That's a bull**** attitude.

You're basically saying he has no voice until he proves himself otherwise. So what's the milestone? 1,000 posts before he's allowed to be believed?

But wait, Mike Haze stated earlier that we can say anything if we **** well please because it's a public forum, etc. Is that why we have mods and rules and a registration process? The kid (Lanstar) obviously typed what was on his mind, and shutting him down like that is only conditioning him to think more like you. The "He Shouldn't Care What People Say" Mentality.

Excuse me, sorry, where are my manners? I think we've gone too far off-topic. I much prefer talking about how Mike Haze was ***** by Lucky. Carry on.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
That's a bull**** attitude.

You're basically saying he has no voice until he proves himself otherwise. So what's the milestone? 1,000 posts before he's allowed to be believed?

But wait, Mike Haze stated earlier that we can say anything if we **** well please because it's a public forum, etc. Is that why we have mods and rules and a registration process? The kid (Lanstar) obviously typed what was on his mind, and shutting him down like that is only conditioning him to think more like you. The "He Shouldn't Care What People Say" Mentality.

Excuse me, sorry, where are my manners? I think we've gone too far off-topic. I much prefer talking about how Mike Haze was ***** by Lucky. Carry on.
you're an idiot, i was being sarcastic, i mean, i'm not a total **** rofl.

But hey, thanks for taking the time to make a long post about me, i love when people mention my name i semenate on myself, mmmmmm.

we should money match sometime man :].

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
There needs to be one of those rules like at 4chan, where people are asked to first observe the community before posting.

Marceux

Smash Journeyman
FOR REALZIES. And you're right, I don't know you for sure Mike, but hey, we form an opinion as soon as we associate some idea or anything with someone.

And anytime. I'd love to dedicate more posts to you and every thing else that pops into my mind, but I'm afraid my post count might break into the triple digits.

And sorry, Mike. No money match. You're much better than I. I'm honest.

Miharu

Smash Hero
dude funner isn't a word.....

and in san diego area there are more brawl tournys
So, it might be advisable to learn to spell before you go around nitpicking at others' posts for the same mistake that you're making yourself.

Also, people on Mike's nuts all day here.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
I never actually view it as them being on Mike's nuts... I view it as all one elaborate joke.

But maybe that's cause I know him IRL? TRUST ME GUIZ, HE'S NOT THAT AMAZING.

But bleh, truth is 95% of the best players don't post much anyway

Lanstar

Smash Journeyman
The rest of us mediocre ****s just post a lot to make ourselves look good.

Nobody cares about your bullsh
it self-justifications.
yeah... I know :( but could you at least let me believe it for a second *listens to the emo song*

lol derrick comedy.... good times

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
mike haze ***** byes thats about it

mike hazes Winners' bracket
Bye
Lost to Arash

Losers' bracket
Bye
Lost to Zander805

LuCKy

Smash Master
wow wtf mike sucks i 4 stocked him like 7 times.....thats the point of this thread

*****es going off topic

Top Bottom