• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I love Falco's low damage ...pwners.

Revolce

Smash Cadet
First of all, most opponents get up to about 40% or more once you have grabbed them at below that..

Another thing I love to use it Dash, upsmash. No lag.... works almost every time at low percents. And even if they are at high percents if they just sheild for a second you can still cancel it and upsmash. Best of all its easy as hell to preform.

Also, dair dair dair spam is great at low and high percents.

anywho discuss falco's awesomeness when his opponents are at low percents.

Fluke

Smash Journeyman
It's not that falco does low damage, but the fact that he can do heaps to an opponent who is on low %.

But yes. Falco is awesome.

iDizZzY

Smash Journeyman
falco has amazing "combo" ability in this game. He can strings moves together and create openings in situations where another char wouldn't be able to.

Shy Guy 86

Smash Ace
What I like to do is CG till 50-40-30(depends on character) and then follow by a DAC, then a Bair, usually does 70% to the 40-50, not sure about 30

BrawlBro

Smash Ace
falcos low percent game is amazing.

try juggling some utilts, before you know it your opponents at 40%

B-Mon

Smash Journeyman
F*** a chaingrab, you guys should try these varitaions:

1.Jab>D-tilt>Hyphen Smash or Usmash in place.

2. Dthrow>High Ftilt, Shine (If your opponent isn't a quick reactor.)

Etc. make your own.

Top Bottom