• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I live in sacramento and in TOP 5 best in super smash

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuronue

Smash Rookie
hi im currently looking for people who play some smash brothers and i need challengers i havent had any good challengers lately so i was figuring if i can meet some challengers here i have been to many tournaments at play n trade and at friends house and been winning all of them so i just want to know if people want to play me. I go to cosumnes river college and im currently waiting for someone to beat me and see if they can take my place as top 5 in sacramento if u want to talk to me about challenging me aim-kagemanenojutsu4 or msn me-kuronue_916@hotmail.com im very popular in smash in sacramento and people call me by my gamer name Haso if this post doenst go here please tell me where it goes. Thank you

Miztik

Smash Master
Dude there is no way your one of the top five Smashers in Sac cuz 1.never heard of you, 2.I can name like 10ppl that are probally better then you

Try Going to a NCB or one of our Modesto Tourneys when the next one date is set and prove how good you are to the best Smashers in NORCAL

Delphiki

Smash Champion
Wow, top 5 in Sacramento? Like in the whole city? Or the whole COUNTY? I bet top 5 in Sacramento County are hella good. So, like where are you in the top 5? 1? 4? Can you get the rest of the top 5 together and maybe a few of us guys can meet up and see how we do against you. I would love to play some good smashers, nobody here in Sac is really very good.

Hey how about a money match? Ten bucks? My Pichu vs. your best character? Best 2 out of 3 games? Winner takes all, okay?

You should talk to Simna ibn Sind about getting on the [wiki]Global Smasher Compendium[/wiki]. That way we'll know how to get ahold of you for Smash.

Miztik

Smash Master
wow really his is in thats inpressive he should start attending the NorCal tourneys to back it up

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Hey how about a money match? Ten bucks? My Pichu vs. your best character? Best 2 out of 3 games? Winner takes all, okay?
I kind of doubt your Pichu is good enough to randomly spout that challenge to anyone like the OP. Even if they are merely an average smash player with a decent grasp on tech it wouldn't be hard to win that money match.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
I kind of doubt your Pichu is good enough to randomly spout that challenge to anyone like the OP. Even if they are merely an average smash player with a decent grasp on tech it wouldn't be hard to win that money match.
del actually has a decent pichu i believe. i'm pretty confident he can destroy most randoms with it.

rofl @ simna's post xD.

kuronue

Smash Rookie
go ahead maybe i changed my name from something else to Haso u never know ^_^ just believe what u want to believe and trust me i am in top 5 in sacramento. Friday 9/21 meet me in the cafeteria at the cosumnes river college at 12:30 ask for a guy named Haso/Allan and naw im not talking about 4 people tournament im talking about 32 ranked people so yea believe what u want to believe if u really dont believe me then play against me thats all i have to say thanks

lordXblade

Smash Apprentice
He needs to learn some grammar so I can actually understand what he's saying. But if he is good, he should come to a NCB. It's always fun playing with someone new.

Wait...did Meep make this as a joke post?

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
hi im currently looking for people who play some smash brothers and i need challengers i havent had any good challengers lately so i was figuring if i can meet some challengers here i have been to many tournaments at play n trade and at friends house and been winning all of them so i just want to know if people want to play me. I go to cosumnes river college and im currently waiting for someone to beat me and see if they can take my place as top 5 in sacramento if u want to talk to me about challenging me aim-kagemanenojutsu4 or msn me-kuronue_916@hotmail.com im very popular in smash in sacramento and people call me by my gamer name Haso if this post doenst go here please tell me where it goes. Thank you
Hmmm...Thats kinda cocky to just say that you are top 5 in sac. You've never played any serious smashers from the sounds of it. Store tournaments are nothing....I mean, 5 year olds go to those things. No competition there. I've never heard of you, but hey, wanna money match? Don't worry, i'm not that good though, i use DK. :chuckle:

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
I can NEVER understand why cocky people who don't know what's up and whats down always have bad grammar. I can barely understand this post, I wish I could so I could laugh but it gives me a headache reading it :p

Jihnsius

Smash Lord
go ahead maybe i changed my name from something else to Haso u never know ^_^ just believe what u want to believe and trust me i am in top 5 in sacramento. Friday 9/21 meet me in the cafeteria at the cosumnes river college at 12:30 ask for a guy named Haso/Allan and naw im not talking about 4 people tournament im talking about 32 ranked people so yea believe what u want to believe if u really dont believe me then play against me thats all i have to say thanks
Where were you? I was there from 12 noon until 1 PM, nobody by the alias Haso showed up.

You're claiming to be top 5 out of 32 "ranked" people. What are "ranked" people? Who holds these rankings? You are aware this is a forum for the Super Smash Bros. series, right? You sure you didn't accidentally navigate to the incorrect forum?

What character do you play, anyway?

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
You were at CRC Jihnsius?!?!? I was there from 12:15 to 1pm and I didn't see you...

but besides that...GUESS WHO WASNT THERE! kuronue(Allan, HASO) to make such a challenge and set a place/date/time with such short notice for everyone and then to NOT show up loses you MAJOR respect in the smash community. Going all the way to CRC was quite out of the way for both me and gman(the one who was going with me/driving), and im fairly ticked about it, so here is what I'm gonna do.

-You join the GSC(Global Smasher Compendium, download links and info on that here): http://www.smashwiki.com/wiki/GSC

-You do not make anymore general challenges to ppl without giving at least a 3 day notice ahead of time. If you do I will delete your posts.

-I havent **** talked you at all, so if you come in here and start acting like a baby and being an *** then i will ban you.

-Next time, you come to us. No one is gonna trust you after this.

also:
kuronue's AIM buddy info said:
I USE THE PROEST MOVE IN MELEE
BYOC if u dont know what it stands for ur a ****ing noob
Team members and advanced moves they use
1st Gary aka GIN-DD,L cancling,wave shine
2nd Allan (HASO)-BYOC,Lcancel,DD
3rd Maurice (O_-)-L cancel,BYOC,R.A.P.E
4th Jacob (JTLI)Ledge guarding,L cancel,short hop laser
5th Geremy (ONI or FRAG)-BYOC,L cancel,DD,DI

TOP FIVE SMASHERS IN SACRAMENTO ALREADY DECIDED "AT THE LOFT" OFFICIAL COPY RIGHT.

THE LOFT IS WHERE ALL THE PRO GAMERS FOR SMASH OR HALO JOIN TOGETHER AND JUST GOES ONE ON ONE AGINST EACH OTHER TO DECIDE ON RANKINGS.
-BYOC means Bring Your own Controller...it IS NOT an advanced technique.

-You are a flake and a chicken.

-I am not being hard on you. You deserve this for now.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I've never seen Simna mad.

GG to that guy who made this thread.

Momoraine

Smash Cadet

Sacramento Play n Trade holds joke tournys... though their prizes are ridiculously awesome.

Jihnsius

Smash Lord
there arent realy any PnTs in sac...there is an elk grove one and a folsom one...but i imagine if this guy really goes to CRC then he uses the elk grove one
Yeah, the Folsom Play'n'Trade will be hosting a tournament fairly soon. Don't remember the exact date, though.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
wow, this guy got ***** and wtf, since when was BYOC a smash technique? This guy fails

Delphiki

Smash Champion
loooool

Hello Momoraine. We need to Smash again.

And kuronue - what rankings are you talking about? The only official rankings around here are the [wiki]NorCal Power Rankings[/wiki]. There are no official rankings for the [wiki]Sacramento Community[/wiki]. If you would like to prove to everyone how good you are, why don't you actually show up when you issue a challenge? And why would you give short notice - so that you can say people were scared to show? Nice. Really shows you're good.

If you want to get good - play us. If you want you and your friends to think you're good - stay at home. Nobody will flame you for being bad - trust me, every single one of us started out bad. But you will be flamed for making a claiming and not backing it up. I'd like to play you and improve our community no matter what you say today.

Lastly, you're not top 5 in Sac. Maybe you have the potential - so prove it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom