• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I just joined Smash Boards or Smash World Forums!

smashbros.maniac

Smash Cadet
Link to original post: [drupal=955]I just joined Smash Boards or Smash World Forums![/drupal]

I just joined Smash Boards or Smash World Forums!

I hadn't joined here before because it was so slow...
But I saw that they upgraded their servers, and I joined right away!

The Friend Finder isn't working, and they don't have anywhere obvious to post to get matches right now... so needless to say, I'm a little disappointed... But I'm sure than there's somewhere to get matches around here, so I'll just keep trying!

OK, to start off, my mains are:
Main: Lucas
Secondaries: Lucario and Pit
Thirdaries: King Dedede, Bowser, Squirtle, Sheik, Jigglypuff, Ice Climbers, and Yoshi
Just-for-fun: Olimar, Snake, Pikachu, Luigi, and Mr. Game and Watch
Enemies: Falco, Captain Falcon, Metaknight, Peach, and (I know I'll think of more later)

I'm fairly good at any of the Smash Bros. games.
And I'm ALWAYS up for a Battle and a Challenge!
I like loosing fairly.

These are my usual rules that I play the first few matches with. After than, I'm game for anything though.
- 3 Lives
- Final Destination
- No Items
- Any Characters
- (And I know that some people play with a time limit, but I usually don't. But If I did it would be: ) 7 Minute Time Limit

Just give me a PM if you want to Brawl me.
I'm in the Eastern Time Zone, so make sure that you translate to that time, or at least tell me what time zone you're in.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
LOL Thirdaries.
I main Falco btw, so I is your enemy!!

Mith_

Smash Champion
Just curious, why do you find it a necessity to fight on Final Destination? You know there are other levels in the game too?

Anyways, welcome to Smashboards you should PM Cinder and ask for a Brawl.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Just curious, why do you find it a necessity to fight on Final Destination? You know there are other levels in the game too?

Anyways, welcome to Smashboards you should PM Cinder and ask for a Brawl.
Lol trufax. NOBODY loves Bawrl more then Cinder, honestly!

Play Melee.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Thirdaries? I think that should be Tertiaries, heh.

Anyways, welcome to the boards. Just a note, it's obviously your choice, but in all honesty if you want a good, flat stage, Smashville is better. It has the balloon It's flat, good-sized, and the ledges don't gimp you like Final Destination's. But that's just me (not that I really play Brawl that much (/at all) anyways, so I'm not really an authority at all).

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
You forgot "Play Melee" in the spoiler.

Play Melee.
Break melee.
Beg forgiveness for your recent ******** actions.
Buy a new copy.
Break your brawl.
Play melee.
That about sums it all up.

Mith_

Smash Champion
the only thing you need is a
N64
copy of Smash64
N64 controller
and most importantly......UP B ^ ^

ok, we already have a thread for this >.> lets not screw this one over too.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
This meme has now exploded!

Play Melee.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
It'd be much more effective if we all just changed our sigs to "Play Melee."

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Nothing beats typing it out though.

Play Melee.

smashbros.maniac

Smash Cadet
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! ^_^ I'll have to blog about the matches that I get on here too! ;)

@ Cinder - TY. This is a cool community of Smash Bros. obsessed people like me! xD

@ Teran17 - Falco!!! all your base are belong to us! LOL! U iz my anemone! Seriously though, I would like to Brawl you to practice Falco-smashing combos! ;)

@ Mithx - I just like to play FD for the first few matches because it's flat and such. I don't care too strongly where I play. My favorite level is Delphino Square! ^o^
OK, I'll PM Cinder sometime. ;)

@ FirustheHedgehog - Hmmm... I actually never really considered SV as a good tournament course. Thanks for the tip! I'll have to practice there for when I battle people.

Mith_

Smash Champion
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! ^_^ I'll have to blog about the matches that I get on here too! ;)

@ Cinder - TY. This is a cool community of Smash Bros. obsessed people like me! xD

@ Teran17 - Falco!!! all your base are belong to us! LOL! U iz my anemone! Seriously though, I would like to Brawl you to practice Falco-smashing combos! ;)

@ Mithx - I just like to play FD for the first few matches because it's flat and such. I don't care too strongly where I play. My favorite level is Delphino Square! ^o^
OK, I'll PM Cinder sometime. ;)

@ FirustheHedgehog - Hmmm... I actually never really considered SV as a good tournament course. Thanks for the tip! I'll have to practice there for when I battle people.
at least this guy responds to his blog haha.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
at least this guy responds to his blog haha.
Hey I respond to MY blogs. It's just they're never that popular T_T.
But they SHOULD be. Maybe it's because I never whine or say something ********. Dayum.

smashbros.maniac

Smash Cadet
Remember...

Hey I respond to MY blogs. It's just they're never that popular T_T.
But they SHOULD be. Maybe it's because I never whine or say something ********. Dayum.
You need to talk about more random stuff and controversial stuff like Teir Lists, Teirs, and Waffles! :lick: (<-- Random Emoticon!!!)

Just remember: Keep it random and ******** and you will be popular! :psycho: LOL!

(And yes, I do like responding to my blogs! ;) )

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
You need to talk about more random stuff and controversial stuff like Teir Lists, Teirs, and Waffles! :lick: (<-- Random Emoticon!!!)

Just remember: Keep it random and ******** and you will be popular! :psycho: LOL!

(And yes, I do like responding to my blogs! ;) )
I did a Tier List one lol. Not much interest.

Play Melee.

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
I wish I had known about competitive smash in time to get into Melee. By the time I knew it could be played any way other than items and free for all, Brawl was almost out and I was so far behind there was no point. It looks super fun, though.

smashbros.maniac

Smash Cadet
all your base are belong to us!

I did a Tier List one lol. Not much interest.

Play Melee.
Hmmm... Maybe you need to just make your blogs longer with bad information in them so that people respond with things like, "You misspelled 'Antidisestablishmentarianism', and misused the word 'Lobotomy' you cretin!" LOL! :laugh:

But anyway, I hope you have good luck on getting some comments on your blog! ;)

And remember to always eat a waffle! ^_^

Top Bottom