• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I just beat mew2king

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perfect patricia

Smash Apprentice
I don’t think he was streaming but he was jigglypuff and I was robin and it was pretty close. I thought I was gonna get my butt tore up by him but I managed to get a grab and finish him off.

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
Considering the kind of topics you make here, I highly doubt you were even able to land five hits on mew2king.

D

Deleted member

I mean no offense ma'am (or is it sir?) but with claims like this, this statement kind of needs to be made.

Proof or it didn't happen.

Perfect patricia

Smash Apprentice
I mean no offense ma'am (or is it sir?) but with claims like this, this statement kind of needs to be made.

Proof or it didn't happen.
Well I only got a replay and why would I lie about beating him and make a post about it? Like I said he wasn’t streaming so he probably was going easy on me

Mischiiii

Smash Apprentice
Post the replay on YouTube and give us a link. I’m sure we can see if it’s his Playstyle. There are puff videos of him if i remember correctly.
But think of some kind of verification inside the video so we can know that it’s you.

Maybe film with your smartphone and show a piece of paper with your name on it. Im sure that way you could at least try to prove it.

Otherwise nobody will believe your story

Last edited:

HotelSoapy!

Smash Apprentice
I faced him one time, he was playing Palutena. I got destroyed. He took a stock before I even put any damage on him.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
This thread is being closed as there really isn’t any positive conversation value to be had. Original poster, if you wish to reopen this thread, contact me and perhaps we can discuss it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom