• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I...I have a confession

RyNo 86

Smash Journeyman
I find that in doubles the fact that mario lives longer is just so helpfull. We always go straight for who ever our matchups are better against and try to keep tham separated. Since I live longer, if my partner dies He can always take one of my lives.

-PM-

Smash Ace
my 2v2 is either mario&gannon/falco

but alot of times if were playing floaty characters i just hate mario for em like luigi eww lol

Gea

Smash Master
I actually find watching/playing Sheik a little more entertaining than Marth. That is, assuming you aren't playing against a low tier where Sheik just chaingrabs.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Ya know, i actually find marth extremely fun to play. It's fun to be on the other end of the broken range. And then the Ken combo. :)

Yoshi is pretty fun to play, too. My DjC game with yoshi is garbage, so i gave him up; but his instant edgehog, edgeeggs, and dair edgeguard are just hilarious.

Ya know who one of my favorite characters to play is?

Kirby.

___

But staying with the topic, if you want to talk about the most boring character; i seriously think doc is THE most boring. Why? Because his kool gimmick is the up+b cancel, which is hard to do consistantly. And beyond that, he has no kool tricks or anything.

I'm sorry, but the moneyshot is just not godtier in the fun department. >.>

Just about EVERY other character has some kool gimmick or glitch that makes them fun to play, except Pichu, who's just ... pichu. >.>

onii-chan

Smash Ace
dogy to some extent i agree wit u (kirby is fun play wit esp. hes instant kill) and doc is borin but he wins matches does he? Marth is supa boring cruz i seen so meany ppl play wit him i wish that he wasnt even a playable charater anymore falcon is fun and so is ganon and like u said pichu is just well pichu >_<

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
You're all fools. Zelda is the most boring by far. duh...

Kinda aside from the topic. Is it just me or are Doc's multi-hitting attack harder(Dair, Tornado, UpB) to DI out of than Mario's?

ye25

Smash Journeyman
Marth is boring, but my friend gets beat by just his fsmash and makes me play like 109213 games with him cause he wants to beat marth.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Dude, G&W is a walking riot.

Half of his moves go along with the Read A Book song. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rN2VqFPNS8w

I'm sittin there playin G&W, hit somebody with a f.air and start yellin "READ A BOOK READ A BOOK!"

Hit em with the jab and tell "WEAR DEODEANT N***A"

Get em with the slopbucket? "YO BODY NEEDS WATER!"

Manhole? "BUY SOME LAND, BUY SOME LAND!"

.... AND THEN THE PARACHUTE EDGEGUARD AND THE RETARDEDLY GOOD RECOVERY1?!?

..G&W is godtier in the fun department.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
LMAO I noticed the "read a book" part before but I never thought of the other ones.

Yes G&W is godtier in the fun department but bottom tier in the defense department...

Gea

Smash Master
IYou should see my Samus though =O
Vids or it didn't happen.

Hell yeah GW is godtier in the fun department.

<.<; We should hold a "cool people" smash tourny. You're invited. lololol. If only it was that easy to get everyone here into one place and play. Think of all the Doc dittos! :psycho:

Desh.

Smash Lord
Dude, G&W is a walking riot.

Half of his moves go along with the Read A Book song. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rN2VqFPNS8w

I'm sittin there playin G&W, hit somebody with a f.air and start yellin "READ A BOOK READ A BOOK!"

Hit em with the jab and tell "WEAR DEODEANT N***A"

Get em with the slopbucket? "YO BODY NEEDS WATER!"

Manhole? "BUY SOME LAND, BUY SOME LAND!"

.... AND THEN THE PARACHUTE EDGEGUARD AND THE RETARDEDLY GOOD RECOVERY1?!?

..G&W is godtier in the fun department.
BUT HES NEGATIVE TIER IN THE FKN CLICKING NOISES DEPARTMENT D=<

/capslock

Top Bottom